40:Old affairs flashback pt 2

Two months later

Tristan was standing by Candy's bed buckling up his pants and getting dressed into his uniform.

The bathroom door opened and Candy walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"You going to work?" She asked ploping down on the bed:

"Uh I'm going later... I'm going home for now."

"Oh you going back home to your girl."

Candy said casually as she grabbed a bottle of lotion and started rubbing it on her bare legs

Tristan watched as she rubbed the lotion on her legs not too long ago his hands were rubbing all over her body and his hands weren't the only thing on her.

He knew it was wrong what he was doing wasn't right but Candy always knew how to pull him into her sweetness.

"Are you alright?" Candy asked raising her brow.

Tristan snapped out of his trance.

"Yea I'm fine but I gotta go." He said quickly grabbing his stuff And walking out the door.

After he walked out the room and into the dark hallway holding his shoes in his hands while walking quietly passed the kids rooms and down stairs.

He made it downstairs and snuck out the back door then went over to his car that was parked on the side of the road.

It was extra work but he wanted to be careful.

***

An hour later he made it over to Cindy's apartment.

He pulled out his key and opened the door.

Walking inside the place was dark he quietly made his way into the bedroom where Cindy was sleep and he undressed and slipped in bed with herz but he just laid there wide awake.

Later the next day

Tristan was at work riding around with Jerry it was a slow day for them.

"So did you guys plan a date yet?" Jerry asked.

Tristan shook his head.

"No not yet still tryin to plan stuff out." Tristan said.

"What did Candy say when you told her she probably was like oh hell naw." Jerry laughed.

"Actually I wouldn't know."

Jerry looked at him.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't told her yet

Jerry raised his brow.

"Really I thought you guys were on good terms."

"We are... it's just a lot going on."

"Y'all fucking again."

Tristan blushed.

"No..it's.. just complicated."

"Dude you car smells just like her."

Tristan started sniffing around him and he could smell the sweet almost cotton candy like perfume that instantly made him think of Candy. He could feel himself getting hard so he thought of something gross to go back soft.