45:By force

Candy

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?"my doctor asked me.

I nodded.

"Yes I'm sure."

She looked at me.

"Well I'm just conceraned because you are getting older and if you do this it may compicate your chances of ever getting preganant again."

"I have four kids i'm good and is it possible i can get my tubes tied also?"

The doctor sighed.

"Yes I can schedule you an appointment to get your tubes tied but you will have to wait two weeks to make sure everything is going well."

"Ok that works for me."I said.

"Now layback for me."

I took a deep breath as I laid back naked from the waist down on the examination table feeling the coldness inbetween my legs.

This isn't my favorite thing to do but i refuse to have Mike's baby things are better now and that's how i want to keep things.

****

I was at home laying in bed i felt nothing but pain and cramps

"Are you alright?' Tristan asked sitting on the bed next to me rubbing my back.

I lifited my head up and looked ta him.

"Yea I'm good just on my period."

Soon this will all pass and be over with.

For the rest of the night I spent sleeping and waking up and tending to Princess although Tristan has been helping out alot with her.

The next morning I turned over to see the bed was empty I looked at the clock it was 10:30 the sun shined into the bedroom hurting my eyes for a moment as I slowly sat up and took a deep breath before getting out of bed and slowly walking out of the room.

***

It was now noon and I had just put princess down for her nap and was laying on the couch watching maury.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard a knock at the door.

Sighing i got up and made my way over to the door.

When i opened the door my face dropped.

I was shocked.

"Mike!?"

"Who else."he grinned.

I shook my head.

"You need to get the fuck away from me I told you i'm done I gave you what you wanted now leave!"

He chuckled which made me sick to my stomach.

"I cant check to see how you and the baby are doing?"

I didn't say nothing but attempted to close the door in his face but he caught it with his foot.

"You shouldnt be rude to your guest." He said looking dead at me.

"Mike leave now or i am calling the cops!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Watch me."I threated.

Then he quickly pull a gun out of his jacket pocket.

I froze.

"Mike you don't.."

"Oh I wont hurt you as long you let me come in to talk to you."

"Tristan is upstairs." I lied.

He looked dead at me.

"Your lying." He said making his way inside.

"No I'm not he is upstairs."

"No hes not he left for work at excatly 6:45 this morning and your kids left for school at 7:30."

Damn he got me there.

"Now your going to do everything i say." he ordered putting the gun at me.

I just looked at him scared.

"Lets go up stairs."

"Why..."

"Don't ask questions go upstairs now." he demanded.

I slowly started making my way upstairs and he was right behind me i could feel the gun being pressed into my back.

We made it into my bedroom.

"Please don't make me do this again." I cried.

His face remained cold.

"Pack your bags."

I just stood there.

"Now!" he yelled

Soon we both heard Princess crying.

He stared to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?'

He turned and pointed the gun at me again.

"Don't you move get to packing."

I didn't know what to do I was scared and shocked.

I was crying as i thrown clothes in a bag I didn't care what was what.

He came back into the room.

My eyes grew wide as I seen him holding Princess and a diaper bag.

"Your donr packing lets go."

"Please don't hurt my baby.' I pleaded.

I would never hurt a baby but I will hurt you."

I sighed as i grabbed my bag as i followed him and Princess out of the front door.

"Put the stuff in the car."

he ordered as he took Princess to the back and stared strapping her in the car seat.

I cried as I got into the front seat and Mike got into the drivers seat.

He stared the car and pulled off.

All I could do is cry as I looked back at Princess who was sleep in her carseat.

Mike looked over at me.

"Don't cry baby we are finally going to be able to spend our lives together as a family." he smiled.

I just cried harder.

What y'all think?

What is Mike's plans?

Where is Mike taking Candy and the baby?

What's gonna happen once Tristan finds out?