"Save it...."

It's been almost a week since Aiden and I argued at the FBI centers parking lot.

Today is Friday.

I avoided Aiden the whole week.

It wasn't simple cause I have biology and music with him and he's sitting next to me in lunch.

I just didn't ate lunch at the cafeteria.

I always find dumb excuses.

But the training isn't really a problem cause we just train separate at different times. Not together anymore.

I still haven't told Emma about Aiden and that girl.

I mean it's none of my business so why should I share his private life.

Right now I'm in my music class with Valerie.

"Hey Layla, are you ok?"

"Yeah , why?"

"Well you zoomed out ....again"

"Oh sorry, I couldn't sleep"

"I realized that you are having sleep problems lately. Are you stressed ? You wanna talk about it ?"

"No, no I'm fine. Guess I need a new mattress" , I say , " or a new life " I add so quiet that i just can hear it.

" Ms.Benson would you ?"

I snap out of my day dream when I hear my music teacher talking to me.

"Ehm excuse me what ?"

"I asked if you would please name me the members of your band "

"Sorry, but what band?" I really don't know what she's talking about. I haven't listened to her at all.

"The band-project. You all have to make groups and prepare a song for next month. It can be a cover song or an own written one. "

I just look at her confused and than I remember.

"Oh , i haven't found people yet. Can I get together with some classmates and than tell you the names on Monday?"

"Yes sure but Monday I want names."

I nod and than the bell rings.

"Hey Layla, I heard that you don't have a band. Wanna join mine?" Valerie asks me.

I love her. She's so caring.

"Yeah sure. Who's in your band?"

"You haven't been listening at all" ,she laughs ," so in my band are Nick and Aiden."

Well shut.

"Actually I wanted to ask Mrs.Barrington if I could be a solo-project. "

"It is Aiden. Isn't it ?"

I don't say anything and my expression is blank.

"Ok I get it. You don't wanna talk about it and I respect that. But stuffing your problems into you or avoiding them won't help you to recover over them. "

"Yeah , Yeah let's go "

We meet the others and head to the cafeteria.
On the middle of our way I say that I want to read a book and that I had an big breakfast. But actually I haven't ate at all today.
Recently I can't eat properly.
I really need to because of my training but I can't.