.... just like me

It's Saturday morning.

Today is my tournament.

I am soooooooo excited.

I look at my phone and it's 7 am.

Before I can put my phone back down Emma's face appears on the screen.

I pick up.

"Layla are you up?"

"No I'm still asleep and your talking with my clone. "

"Ha ha funny. Ok I am coming over. "

We hang up and I start preparing a bowl of berries with oatmeal for Emma.

I am eating one as well.

Five minutes later she texts me to open the door. I obey and greet her.

She gets in sits down on her usual seat and starts to eat.

It's so weird but Emma is feeling like home at my house and I feel like that at hers.

We don't talk but enjoy each other's company.

"So when is your fight ?"

"It starts at 10 pm but I want to train a bit before it starts so let's go at 8 pm. "

She nods and we continue eating.

1 hour later

"OMG YASS I REMEMBER HAHAHAHHA"

"AND THAN HE WAS LIKE AHHHH HAHHAHAHAH"

I don't know how Emma and I came to a conversation about preschool but it is funny as hell.

Preschool was fun because we used to prank everyone all the time and we made a prank book with all our accomplishments and victims.

While I was looking for the dark blue bandanna I found the note book.

***

Emma and I spend the rest of the day together and than head to the club at about 7 pm.

"Wow this place looks so cool"
Emma liked the club instantly and I'm glad.

"Yeah I know it looks rusty from the outside but in the inside it's everything. "

I see Jake walking towards me.

"Hey Lee. "

"Hey Jake this is Elle my best friend."
Emma was about to correct me when I slightly stepped on her foot to be quiet.

"Nice to meet you Elle"

"Nice to meet you to "

They shake hands.

"So Lee you know that this is not a organized tournament like in formal box clubs. You will be out in the middle and another fighter or maybe volunteer have to to shout "fight" and then you have your opponent. But you can say "fight" as well when you want to have more than two fights because you'll just put twice into the ring. You got everything?"

I already knew that this is going to be like this but that's exactly why I wanted to do that.

I nod frequently at Jake and than he leaves us.

"Lay-"

"Pschhht " I grab Emma's hand and lead her to a quieter place," I am Lee here and you are Elle. You are not gonna say our names out loud. This place is not legalizing fights and if my name is in the protocol it will appear on my job register. You know my job that knows everything about me. " i can't actually say FBI or our names so I tried to explain Em the reason without those words.