"Be touchy"

I'm back to school which is weird.

Because I know it's my last week till I have to go undercover as an FBI agent to the Royals, life with Aiden and literally give up my true self.

God dang it.

The day goes off pretty fast Now I'm at lunch with all my friends. It feels like ages since we all were together
Beth,Emma,Ashton,Aiden,Logan and Valerie.

"Hey Em you still up for tonight ?" Valerie asks her from across our table.

"For what ?" Ashton asks back before Emma can answer.

"Just a girls Night between you know us girls. "

"Yes I am still down. But I still don't know why you're are doing this on a Monday night ?"

"Because my parents and sister are gone tonight and we can go wild  that's why ." Valerie explains with excitement in her eyes.

Beth wants to know if she should come in pjs or dressed casual.

Wow. They did not even invite me.
Ok for their defense I had no time in the last months because of "work". But still rude right ? 
I mean I wasn't at school last week but come on they know I skip usually.
Yes maybe I was busy and they assumed I would be busy tonight too but they could've asked at least.
What have they done without till now.

Urghh i can't even stand myself how could they.

I stand up ready to leave and realize the topic already has been changed.

"Layla, what is ?" Surprisingly it's Logan who asks me that.

"Oh I remembered that I had to get something from my locker before my next lessons starts. "

"Wait I need to see Miss Leatherhill and that's on your way. "

So logan and me leave the cafeteria together.

I'm still in disbelief that my "friends" haven't asked me to come tonight too.

"So where are you all the time ? I mean you don't even come to school anymore properly. "

"Well Logan I can't stand school stuff lately so that's why "

"But you are here today does that mean you are free today ? Oh wait never mind Val sleepover "

"I am free today not going to the sleepover "

"Why ? "

"Because ... I was not invited. "

"I don't understand that sounds rude but better for me " Logan has a mischievous smirk appearing on his face.

"Why Logan ?"

"Because you can help me to get ready for my date on Friday "

"Ahhhhhh Logan you have date that's awesome who's the lucky one ?"

"Darleen Lock"

"Dorky D? She's so cute and dorky but how come ? "

"It was in Spanish when we had to do a project together last week. I realized how cute she is with her glasses and asked her to hang out but I need some tips. It's been awhile since I had a girl over. "

"I feel honored to help you. Where should we meet up ?"

"You can come over after school actually we can do homework together if you want to ?"

"Yeah sure der you Then Logan "

Logan is so sweet. I haven't talk to him much even tho he's sitting at my table for almost 5 months now. Weird way to become closer friends but hey I like to help.
And he lives almost next to me. I know that because we used to take the bus together as freshman