Chapter Fifteen|Happy

5 Months Later

I never went on tour with the boys in the end. Being away for half a year would be amazing, with the travelling around the world with Calum and the rest of the band. But, I wasn't sure how I'd cope with my anxiety and depression whilst being away. I'd see fans who would probably say cruel things to me like they did before, and travelling is always a massive panic trigger for me. I stayed at home and called and texted Calum every day. The only time we weren't in contact was when he was on stage or when I had a therapy session. Yep. I finally got help. My parents now know about the suicide and self-harm, the anxiety and the depression. It took them a while to get their heads around it, but they just wanted me to be okay in the end. I don't think they really cared that much but pretended to for the therapist. It didn't bother me, I was used to it. They stilll go away on business trips. They get away for longer now though, ever since they found out the trips have been 3 months at a time, yet they feel like so much longer because they only come home for a few days. I don't really mind to be honest. They still give me freedom and money. I haven't cut in 5 months and 6 days. As soon as the boys went away I promised myself to never cut again. I'm good at keeping promises to myself, just not other people. I managed it and now I'm okay again. I still get anxious about things but I know how to handle them. I want to be alive now too. I want to be able to grow up and get a job and my own house and have a family, maybe even with Calum. Everything is good.

I tumbled out of bed and landed with a thump.

"Owchh..", I murmered, rubbing my elbow due to the solid hit off the cold wooden floorboards.

I drew my eyes to the digital clock that sat on my bedside table. 10:30. I smiled to myself as I wrapped myself up in my thin lilac blanket on the floor as I was reminded that I didn't need to go to school today and wouldn't ever have to because I left a few months ago. I would be going to the London College of Fashion in a few weeks. No more uniform, getting up at 7am and noisy school buses for me.

I picked myself up and stared out of the large bright window. Spring. The green tree's were finally sprouting leaves and yellow daffodils were scattered in the fields. The sun was beaming brightly towards my bedroom window, blinding me slightly.

I stumbled into the shower, turning on the radio as I did so. Capital FM tuned in and 'Changing' by 'Sigma ft Paloma Faith' blasted out, causing me to pat my feet as the warm water ran down my body.

Now that I was a lot better, I had changed a lot. I still loved Green Day and Nirvana and wore black ripped skinnies and too much eyeliner but I also loved popular music by Calvin Harris or Sam Smith, random songs that were in the charts that everyone else listened to. I also would wear shorts that were blue or green, tops that were aztec print and not ripped. I was normal. And I was a happy normal. I didn't feel like everyone else or anything. I just felt normal. I felt okay. And okay was good. Okay made me feel happy. I was happy.

Helloooo! I'm back. Soz. :P

Sorry its short but I wasn't too sure where else to go with this chapter. I'm not sure if I should end it soon or make a whole other thing happen in the story. Any idea's?