Chapter Twelve

YOOOOOO I ACTUALLY GOT WAY MORE QUESTIONS THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD IN MY Q & A!!

Of course, most of them came from just one person who wanted to help keep the book alive, but still. I was pretty happy.

Also my left ear keeps ringing and my right one keeps closing up or something and I can barely here crap out of it and I don't know what the problem is.

NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I BLAST MY MUSIC THROUGH MY LOUD HEADPHONES DON'T EVEN SAY THAT YOU AIN'T GONNA RUIN MY MUSIC FOR ME.

but yeah anyways I don't know where I'm going with this chapter so it's probably gonna be short and crappy but bare with me and we'll get through it. Okay, here we go...

Y/n woke up the next morning expecting to be on her pallet, but instead found herself on a mattress in someone's arms.

She carefully turned over to see them, knowing who it was but still wanted to see them. She saw Tko, who was sound asleep. He was cuddling with her, mouth slightly open.

She carefully pryed his arms off, making sure she didn't wake him up. He groaned when she moved his arm, and grabbed her, pulling her close. He held her like a teddy bear. Y/n sighed, smiling.

"Tko, wake up." She said quietly. He shook his head.

"Not yet..." He mumbled, still half asleep. Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling as she turned over. She closed her eyes, going back to sleep.

The sounds of a woman yelling was heard, and a man arguing with her. The clatter of an object falling filled the room, and the two went silent.

"Y/n!" A voice called, and there was a loud gunshot following.

Y/n gasped, her eyes wide.

"Are you okay?" She heard Tko ask. She looked over her shoulder and saw him sitting up.

"Yeah... Why?" Y/n asked.

"You woke me up with all your tossing and turning. You've been doing that in your sleep a lot lately." Tko said.

"Tossing and turning?" Y/n raised an eyebrow. Tko nodded. "I must have just had trouble getting comfortable."

"You have trouble getting comfortable every night?" Tko asked, not buying it. Y/n shrugged as she laid back down.

"Guess so." She said. Tko sighed.

"I'm going to get some breakfast." He said as he climbed down the bunk bed.

"Mhm." Y/n muttered, covering up. She closed her eyes, sighing. "Just wanna get some sleep..."

Every time she closed her eyes, trying to sleep, the same sound would play in her head. There was no picture, everything was dark.

She never got a good night's sleep because the memory would always play. It haunted her.

Y/n growled, getting irritated as she turned over, trying to sleep. Once again, she failed. She opened her eyes, groaning in annoyance.

"I can't do this anymore." She sat up and pulled the cover off. "If that's how it's gonna be, then I just won't sleep."

Y/n climbed down the bed, noticing KO wasn't in bed. She frowned, but shrugged it off, figuring that he had gotten up early.

She walked into the living room, seeing Carol sitting next to KO and Tko. Carol looked over at Y/n.

"Hey, there, sleepy head." She said. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Sleepy head? It's probably, like, eight or nine a.m.." Y/n said.

"Nope. It's past eleven o' clock! You were really tired coming home yesterday." Carol said as she stood up. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.