Harry

--Harry--

*Paul's POV*

*10 minutes later*

"Hopefully this one will go better than Louis'." I said as we walked up to the door.

"Yeah, hopefully." Greg said as he knocked on the front door.

A moment later Harry's mom was at the door.

"Paul, is that you?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am." Paul replied smiled as he hugged her.

"And you look so familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked.

"I don't know if we ever formally met, but I'm Greg Horan. Niall Horan's brother." Greg said, holding out my hand for her to shake.

She stared at him hesitantly for a moment, but eventually shook my hand.

"If Paul Higgins and Niall Horan's brother is here, then this can't be good news." She said to us.

"Trust me, it's good news." I said.

"At least we think it's good news anyway." Greg added.

She just looked at us with a very confused look on her face.

"Do you mind if we come in to talk?" I asked.

She quickly stepped aside and let us in. We followed her to the living room, were we sat down and explained every thing to her.

"I had a feeling that something like this might have happened." She said as soon as we were finished explaining.

"What?" Paul and I said in both shock and disbelief.

We were expecting her to be skeptical or be angry and not approve of it at all like Lottie. But we were definitely not expecting that.

"What do you mean you had a feeling that something like this might have happened?" I asked in confusion.

"What does that mean?" Greg asked, also with confusion.

"Darcy never really shared what she wanted to do after college. She didn't even know what she wanted to major in. At least that's what she told everyone. But I could tell she know what she wanted to do and knew exactly what it was to do. So I could see she didn't want to share it with anyone in the family. I'm just happy that she found friends in high school that shared that dream with her." She explained.

"Did you have a feeling about her getting signed to?" Greg asked suddenly and I just smacked him in the back of the head.

"What? It's a valid questioned." He defended.

"It's fine. I knew something was going on with their music, but I didn't know what exactly. I just knew that Darcy seemed happier these past few months." She explained.

"And you didn't seem to be concerned when she told you she was going away with some friends?" Greg asked and I elbowed.

"Ow, what was that for?" I whined.

Harry's mother just laughed and replied to Greg's question.

"I had a feeling that she was going on that trip for a reason, so there was no need for me to stop her." She replied.

"So, you wouldn't mind if we went up grabbed him and a bag?" Greg asked quickly.

"Nope." She replied, popping the 'p'.

With that, Greg immediately ran upstairs.

"Is he always like this?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Okay then." She replied before we both got up and followed Greg upstairs.

When we got upstairs we found Greg waiting outside Harry's room.

"I forgot that I was going to scare him off if I went in there right away." He said.

"So you were just going to stand out here until one of us came up looking for you?" I asked.

"Obviously not. I knew you guys were right behind me." He replied.

I just shook my head as Harry's mom laughed at us as she went into her son's room. She came back out with no Harry. So obviously Paul went in and grabbed Harry while I packed him a bag. Once we had everything set, we said our goodbyes to Harry's mom before heading over to Liam's place. I can't believe how easy that was. That was so much easier than Louis' pick up, by far.