PLEASE READ

TO THOSE WHO READ V.O.I.C.E BEFORE August 11, 2014

This book has been edited! A lot of the chapters are very close to the orignal that you read but you will find that there are new scenes and some have been taken out so the book will flow better. If you are intrested please re-read!

TO THOSE WHO READ V.O.I.C.E AFTER August 11, 2014

Ignore the above comment and keep reading below!

TO ALL READERS!

Thank you so much for following along with Eva and Carter and their love the defies all odds. It was a wild ride and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you for all the reads comments and votes! I love you all!

SEQUEL

Thats right I said the 'S' word! There will be a sequel but it will NOT follow the charactors you have come to love. This series has been written so that the only thing that connects then is the theme of forbiddne love and Kildare Academy. It was written this way so that all books are stnad alones and you can read them in any order!

ABOUT DANCE!

It is my pleasure to inform you have you have been accepted to Kildare Academy of the Arts DANCE department. This academy is specialized in helping those gifted to achieve their goals. Love will defy all odds at Kildare Academy, we encourage it to be love for the arts but love is strange and knows no rules.

Aurora is a ticking time bomb, with a heart that is ready to fail at a moments notice. The only thing that brings her joy in the countdown to her impending death is danceing, she can forget about all her problems, her parents that can't even look at her, the doctors that are presuring her to leave school. She just needs to get away from the real world.

After missing a month fo classes due to her latest hospital visit she has fallen from the best in the school to struggling to keep up with everybody in warm-ups, and those who can't keep up don't make it on a real stage. She is offered a tutor to help you after school to practise and regain her strentgh. This is how she meets the atractive new teacher at the school and beginning spending more time then she think she can deal with around him.

Both have secrets hiding in their pasts and a time bomb is almost ready to explode around them.

Please bring with you on the first day of classes:

* Your energy, you’ll need it to endure the tough lessons.

* Your .passion, it’s going to be a difficult year, in more ways than one.

* Your DANCE shoes, they will be needed to sping into the music.

Thank you for your time and careful consideration on behalf of my novel and may I be the first to welcome you to Kildare Academy of the Arts! Where lines are crossed and love defies all odds.