26

Once back at the compound, Peter was now the same box he was in last time, except it was lined with vibranium to make sure what happened with Bucky wouldn't happen again. He was still passed out and was just sitting there, (bbq sauce on his titties) his head hung low with his hair falling infront of his face. Tony and Steve watched him from a different room that was blocked off with a one-way bullet- and whatever else might happen -proof glass, but neither Bucky nor Loki were fond of just leaving the boy there, so they were in the same room as Peter, and if they could, they would probably be in that box with him. Wanda was there too, just to calm him down if it was going to be needed.

One thing that was really worrying the others was that neither Bucky nor Loki allowed anything to be done to Peter without either them in the room or wouldn't allow it at all. It was concerning, but nobody said anything since those two were literally a god and the most feared assassin of the 1900's.

They were all talking when suddenly Peter jolted awake and looked around for a about a second before starting to struggle getting out of the cuffs on his hands. Wanda quickly got up and calmed him down with her magic, and Bucky starts to talk with him. "Peter?" no reaction. "Spider-man?" none. He and Loki both try a little more, but when they have no luck whatsoever, Bucky gestures over to Wanda and she enters his brain.

"Oh my god..." she mutters as she sees everything Peter actually knows. Suddenly she pulls herself out of his mind, gasping for air. Bucky rushes over to her to see what's wrong. "He- he- he... He remembers all of his kills.. But I don't think there is nothing in his mind about us. I didn't get that far." Bucky held onto Wanda as she held onto him, hugging him for comfort.

Loki looked at Wanda a bit before speaking. "Is there something you're not telling us?" Wanda looks around frantically and nods. She then takes a deep breath.

"It's something everyone needs to know. I'm going to get the others here too." both Bucky and Loki nodded and she stood up before rushing out of the room. Loki and Bucky sit down, and start to talk to Peter.

Wanda runs into the room the others have gathered, and quickly speaks. "He's scared." Steves eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Scared of what?" he asks.

"Of us. Hes scared of what we're going to do to him..." Steve asks her why. "Because he was tortured..."