22

bAm I fvckign updated biTCh

Tony is falling asleep on his table in the lab, but before he can fully close his eyes he sees a certain array of colors from outside. The Bifrost. Thor is back. He quickly stands up, realizing his mistake and getting really dizzy. Once he collects himself, he rushes out, to see the others blocking his view of Thor, but when he sees that they all seem a bit on edge, he pushes through them all and stops dead in his tracks. "Jesus Christ Thor, why have you brought this little shit here?"

"He can help us, Tony. He can help us get to Peter." Thor says, putting his arm around the man next to him. Steve shakes his head.

"Yeah right. Remember when he tried to kill us?" he says crossing his hands across his chest and smirks. Thor tilts his head to the side.

"Remember when you tried to kill Tony?" Steves' face falls, and he looks down. Thor looks at Tony. "I'm serious. He can help."

"And how exactly can he help?" Loki steps forward and smiles. Tony takes a step back, not risking it.

"Heimdall saw Peter. It took him some time, but he caught a glimpse of him entering an underwater HYDRA facility in Germany. You were near it you know. Arnis?" Now Tony steps forward and points a finger at Loki.

"Listen here you little shit, if you're messing right now, I'll kill you." Loki chuckles, about to say something but Thor interjects.

"He's not kidding. Heimdall showed me. Peter is in an underwater HYDRA facility in Germany right now. We have to go." They all looked at each other before nodding to Steve.

"Do you know the exact location of the base?" Loki rolls his eyes.

"Of course we do, why else would we be here?" Tony sighs and they all geared up to leave and find Peter. 

Time flew like your wiggg

They're standing in front of the sea, Tony leans towards Thor. "Are you sure that this is where the base is?" He nods, and answers.

"It is. I'm not sure how we're going to get in though. He said he can get us in, but he didn't say how, or whether he is coming with us." Tony raises his eyebrows and steps over to Loki, crossing his arms.

"How are you planning on getting inside?" Loki smirks and looks at him.

"You'll see." Tony didn't see it. He blinked and suddenly they were all inside the base. Tony was taken aback by the brightness of the room, stepping back a bit and right into Steve. Rubbing his eyes he muttered a sorry. Taking in the place, he noticed they were in a white room, and just a few moments later he realized what room they were in when he noticed just a few faint red drops on the bright white ground in front of him. It was a white torture room, and that could be Peters blood.

"We should get moving to find Peter." and they do. They walk to the door and open it, making an alarm go off. "Shit."

520 words

Also like, 20k reads??? wHat?? How did I get this far with this book I'm confused
when I saw I have 20k at school I almost died in English class so thAnks for making me almost dIE
but seriously tho thank you guys so so so so so so so so much