29

The picture up there is a piece I have been working on for the past few days, haven't made much progress but oh well, great things come with time also ignore T'challas face because I accidentally started it before I did the line art so it looks bad

"Am I Peter? Peter Parker?"

Buckys eyes widen in surprise and both he and Loki rush back into the room. "What?"

"Am I Peter Parker?" Loki smiles.

"Yes, you are." he says, sitting down next to Peter. "You are Peter Benjamin-"

"I killed someone from my family. My mom, or my aunt or sister or someone. May." Loki stops and looks at Peter. He puts his hand on Peters back. Peter looks up at Loki. "Who was she?" Loki took a deep breath and looked down onto the soft navy blue carpet on the ground.

"She was your aunt, and your last blood-relative." Peters eyes widen in surprise. "But don't worry, you have us." Peter just stares at the ground as Lokis hand continues to go in circles on his back, comforting him.

"I-I killed my aunt..." he muttered to himself, emotionless. Loki just let out a small yeah, and stopped his hand as Peter slowly shoved it off. "I'm a monster, I've killed so many innocent humans it's a disaster." he said, leping his head fall into his hands.

Bucky walked over to him and crouched down infront of him, putting his hand on Peters shoulder. "Peter, you're not a monster. If you were, so would I be. But Steve, Natasha, they all told me otherwise." Peter looks up at him and opens his mouth to say something But Bucky speaks again before he could. "And I was just like you, Peter. I was the most feared HYDRA assassin in 1900, and apparently that does not make me a monster, so it definately doesn't make you a monster." Peter looked down on the ground, speechless.

"But-"

"No buts. Now go to bed, you need to sleep." he stands up and walks out, closing the door and saying good night.

"Good night..." he mutters back, laying down on his bed, and he almost quite literally falls into the mattress. "This is way too fucking soft." And takes the blanket, a pillow and goes to sleep on the carpet, which isn't much different from the blanket he used to sleep on back at HYDRA.

In the morning Bucky finds Peter sleeping on the carpet, and he had completely disregarded the pillow which was now lying in one corner of the room behind the door, and the blanket, which was in a pile next to him. Peter was on his back, sleeping, not seeming to be moving whatsoever. Bucky opened the door wide up and rushed over to Peter, afraid of what's wrong. He shook him a little bit, but nothing happened. That's when he noticed Peter wasn't breathing.

439 words