The truth of it

Dust's P.O.V.

Blue asked a question that had surprised me. It was a good surprise though. When he asked that question, I felt that if I told him, he might feel the same.

"I do like like you. If you don't feel the same that's okay." After I said that I felt him give me a hug. No one has ever given me a hug before. I like the feel of it. I hugged back and it obviously took him by surprise because he gave a little-startled jump. 

"Dust. I love you. I wish we could be together forever." 

"I wish we could be together forever too. I love you and I'll never let you go."                                         

Blue's P.O.V.

When I felt him hug back, I was surprised a little. I told him I loved him and I got another surprise. 'I wish we could be together forever too.' When he said that I had tears rolling down my face. He must've noticed because he pulled me away from him and kissed me. He asked me if I wanted to go home. I said I didn't but probably should. He brought me home and kissed me lightly and left. I wish he didn't leave but now I have to tell ink where I was. 

Dust's P.O.V.

I let Blue go inside and I left trying to figure out how to tell Error where I was. 

"Where were you and why do you smell like flowers?"

"I was in the woods thinking on how to destroy an angel. This specific one has stopped me one too many times. Blue. He keeps trying to befriend me but when I want to destroy something he gets in the way. I hate that angel." 

It pained me to say that about Blueberry, but I had to be convincing to Error somehow. I went to my room and started to cry into my pillows. Then I heard Killer knock on my door and I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Hey, Error wants to have a meeting with all of us. Get up and let's go."

"(groans) Okay. I will be right there. Just let me get up. Kay. Let's go."                                                         

Error had explained his plan to destroy the angels but he forgot a big detail. I was the only one who was able to get to their realm and I wasn't going because I was going to go to the woods to think on how to stop him.

Blue's P.O.V.

"Hey Ink. I-I stopped Dust from destroying things again. This time he wanted to destroy the woods. Why would he want to destroy something so peaceful?"

"Great job Blue! You stopped him from hurting innocent animals. I'm proud of you." Ink said.      

It pained me to tell a lie but I thought it would help my situation. Dust is a nice person. He would never hurt animals, nor would he hurt me. He loves me and I love him. I went back out to the woods just to escape that place. My home. My realm.

Dust's P.O.V.

I quickly escaped to the woods while Cross and Nightmare were arguing. Error was holding back Nightmare and Horror and Killer held back Cross. It was funny but I had to go. When I got to the woods, I saw Blue sitting by a tree, not caring about what was around him. I couldn't take it. I snuck up behind him and scared him.

"Ahhhh. Dust why did you do that? I was peaceful and calm until you scared me." 

"Awww, but it was funny. You looked so cute. So, do you want to go to the tree house?"

Hey. So I think this would count as a cliffhanger but I'm not sure. Anyways hoped you liked it and I can just imagine dust scaring blue and blue smacking dust back he thought Dust was a threat. Well, 

byeeeeeeeee.