Chara!

Dream's P.O.V.

Three hours. How could I be unconscious for three hours? Whatever. I will ask that question later. I'm not that hungry right now but I should probably eat something so I got up and walked over to Cross who was now on the other side of the room. The others had walked out of the room but he had stayed till I got to him. I stood on my toes and kissed his cheekbone. His face exploded with a red blush and he tried to cover it with his scarf.

"Nooo. Don't cover it up. You look adorable with blush on your cheekbones."

"Fine, but only for you."

Cross' P.O.V.

"Awww. Look at the lovebirds."

"Shut up Chara."

"Who's Chara? Why can't I see them?"

Dream is so cute like this. So the little positivity ball doesn't know about Chara. Well, maybe I should tell him. Or I could tell him later. I might just tell him later.

"I'll tell you later, promise."

"Okay, but you have to tell me later."

"I said I would, and I am a skeleton of my word."

Dream seemed to be reassured and like my little joke. I kissed him back but fully on the lips (?) and he blushed like crazy. He looked like the sun but he is my little Dream come true

"Cross I can hear what your thinking. Stop with the puns!"

"Fine Chara. But he is my little Dream come true."

Dream had more yellow blush on his face then what he did before and I didn't think that was possible. I laughed a little and he had a pouty face.

"It's not funny."

"Fine it's not funny, it's adorable. Better?"

"Maybe."

"Come on. We should go downstairs just in case they start to worry."

Dream nodded his head and went downstairs.

"About time. We thought one of you died."

"No, we didn't Nightmare."

"Then I thought one of you died. Not going to say which one though. The other will probably attack me but with no use. Also, hush Horror. No one asked you."

"Okay. Maybe we should just get something for Dream to eat. He has been out for three hours."

Wow. Ink is really thought full yet stupid. No one interrupts Nightmare when he's talking. Maybe because Error has a crush on the creator.

"Wow. Didn't know what Cross. Thanks for thinking about it."

"Shut up Chara!"

"Okay, okay. I know I haven't been here for that long,  but does anyone else see the child standing next to Cross?" (I don't know what I'm doing. Just pretend Ink can see Chara.)

"Wait. Wait. Wait You can see him? You're not supposed to be able to see him Ink."

"Oh. Well I can. And what was he talking about? You thinking something?"

"Oh nothing. Just Error has a huge crush on you."

"Chara! You weren't supposed to tell. Now you get to deal with Error."

I looked back at Ink and he had a look of shock on his face. Well, this is going to be interesting. May have been my mistake for making it a big deal. Oh well. I want to see how this plays through.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. Just been really distracted. Well anyways...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!