PAPY!

(Just know I tried. I don't know much about UnderSwap's attacks so I'm going to make it like UnderTale's attacks.)

Third person P.O.V.

Blue was frozen in place by a blue attack. UnderSwap Papyrus was standing on broken doors, his left eye (?) glowing orange.

"Papy! Let me go!"

"No Blue."

"Just put him down. He obviously doesn't want to leave or any other excuse you have."

"SHUT UP YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MURDERER!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! AND PUT HIM DOWN!"

"Please Papy. Just put me down."

"No, Blue. He's not right for you."

"How would you know what would be right or wrong for me? It's my decision and I chose to marry Dust. He's the one who makes my happy life even more enjoyable in live in."

"You know I'm doing this because I love you, right Blue? I know that he will only make you more miserable, that's why I'm doing this."

"I don't know if I can trust you. You barged in here, after I had invited you, and ruined my wedding. I even asked Dust if I could invite you and he said I could. Even he trusted you enough to come to our wedding and not do something like this but I guess we shouldn't have invited you in the first place."

UnderSwap Papyrus got extremely mad at this and pulled Blue toward him with blue magic then teleported away.

Dust's P.O.V.

He took him. He took Blue. All while I just stood here like an idiot. I could've helped him. I could've helped Blue but...

I didn't.

Dream stepped up from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"We'll find him and bring him back. I promise."

I just nodded, not wanting talk.

"Nightmare!"

"What!?"

"Find Blue and tell us where he is!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SENSE HIS NEGATIVITY SO YES!"

"FINE!"

Nightmare then teleported away and I looked at Dream.

"What? It was the only way to get him to do it."

"It's okay."

"Okay."

Dream then told everyone who came to the wedding to look in theirs or any other AU they can find for either Blue or UnderSwap Papyrus. Everyone left to an AU and I went to look in AUs other Sanses (I was rereading chapters so I could know what I wrote and I realized I wrote demons instead of Sanses) couldn't get into.

I promise Blue, I will get you back, no matter what.

I hope you liked this chapter. It's short but I did have it almost all done and Wattpad decided to delete most of it. I wrote down what I could remember and I think it turned out better then what I originally had it. Again, I'm really sorry for it being short and for taking so long to update the book. Anyways...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee