Will you...

Dust's P.O.V.

I was cuddling with Blue on the couch. Then I remember something important.

"Hey Blue. I wanted to take you somewhere later. Is that okay?"

"Of course."

"Okay. Make sure you wear something nice but warm, okay?"

"Got it."

"Okay. I'm going to go set it up. I'll be back in about an hour."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you, too Blue."

I teleported to the tree house to set up a little picnic. I set a blanket and some pillows next to the window then arranged them to be comfy. Then I set out the food and drinks.

~Time Skip~

Everything is set up and now it's time to get Blue. I teleported back to the castle to ask if anyone's seen Blue.

Blue's P.O.V.

I was in Dust's room putting on a blueish-grey sweater and some grey pants. I heard Dust calling my name and I peeked out the doorway.

"I'm in your room Dust!"

"Okay!"

Dust teleported into the room and looked at me shocked.

"You look amazing Blue. I really hope you like what I did."

"I know I will."

"Okay. Let me change my shirt really quick and then we can go."

I gave a little nod and turned around so he could change his shirt.

"Okay, I'm done."

He grabbed my hand and we teleported. We teleported to the tree house. There was a little picnic like thing by the window and the moon was out.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

I could feel my face blush at his words. He took my hand and led me to the picnic-like area.

"You're the best Dust."

"No I'm not. I can think of one person who's better then me."

"Who?"

"You. You're the best person I have ever met, and I love you."

"Aww. Thank you Dust, and I love you too."

"Oh, and I have something special for you."

"What?"

I was curious at what it was. He said to look out the window and outside there was a sign that said turn around, so I did. I saw Dust down on one knee holding a small, blue, velvet box. On the inside was a ring with a small, blue gem.

"Will you marry me, Blue?"

Cliffhanger! What will Blue say? I hope you like this chapter and get ready for the next. Someone unexpected might show up. And would it be okay if I called everyone reading this 'fallen angels'? Well, anyways

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!