Deal?

Blue's P.O.V.

Papy had taken me to an AU I can't quite recognize but I know he took me to a Snowdin. He grabbed my wrists and put magic blockers on them. Now I really couldn't escape. I'm stuck with him until Dust or someone else finds me.

"This, Blue, is what that monster did. He killed everyone in his home."

"No, you're only telling part of the truth. He... He told me the story. Of how he only did this to get rid of the demon child. He did it so he, his family, and his friends could live a happy life. But the child never let him win until it was too late. He told me that his mistakes haunt him, and... he would never lie to me."

"Oh but he did."

"Then prove it! I want you to prove that he lied to me! Because the Dust I know would never!"

"Just look around. Do you really think he would do this for his family?"

"Just shut up!"

I fell onto my knees, hands holding my head, with tears streaming down my face. I didn't want to listen, I just wanted to be back with Dust.

"Please. Just bring me back to him."

"I'm sorry Blue, but I can't do that."

He put a hand on my shoulder but before I could push him away, he teleported us to a different place. I couldn't tell if it was the same AU or a different one, but it was darker then I expected.

"They were getting too close to us, had to leave."

"But why? Why are you doing all of this?"

"To save you from that monster."

"He's not a monster!"

At this point, I had pushed his hand off my shoulder and I was standing up. Tears had blurred my vision but I could still tell where my brother was and which way I was going to run. I turned my back to him and refused to talk.

"Look, I know you're mad at me, but I'm trying to do this for you."

"Well maybe you should stop judging people based on who or what they are because maybe they went through something that made them that way."

Papy looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care. All I cared about right now is Dust and how to get back to him.

"Why don't you let me show you he can be a good person?"

"Because I'm afraid he's just going to use you. You being so friendly and kind would make you the perfect person for deception. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"Well, how about this. If he hurts me, you can kill him. But, if he doesn't hurt me, you have to be nice to him. Deal?"

He looked like he was thinking really hard about this. But after about ten minutes he put his hand out for he to shake. I immediately shook it.

"Now can you take the magic restrains off me?"

"Sure."

He grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked them.

"Thank you. When we get there, I'm going to put the magic restraints on you so you can't really do anything. Got it?"

"Yeah. Plus, they might be looking for you. You have been gone for about an hour."

"Okay."

He put a hand on my shoulder and teleported us to the place of my wedding. I turned to him and he put his arms out in front of him so I could put the magic restraints on him. I snapped them around his wrists and asked him for the key. he took it out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"Thank you Papy."

"Yeah And I'm sorry for ruining your wedding. I really just didn't want you to get heart broken."

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back, that's when I heard a voice say 'What the heck' quite loud. I looked over and saw Ink. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I made a deal with him and he accepted. He's also wearing magic restraints so he can't do anything."

"Okay. I'll go get everyone." -I

Ink teleported away and I sat at the alter and waited for everyone to come back.

~Time Skip Because Author Is Lazy~

Everyone was here and we were ready to continue the wedding. I faced Dust and he smiled at me. I smiled back. Dream was skipping the long part and just asking us if we would take each other through sickness and through health. We both said 'I do'.

"Is there anybody who would object to this marrage, please speak now or forever hold your peace."-D

Dream looked around and didn't see anyone.

"You may now kiss the bride/groom."-D

Dust pulled me close to him and kissed me. I kissed him back and I heard everyone cheer. We pulled away and I looked at everyone, mostly my brother, and I saw him smiling.

"Dust, I'm glad I married you."

"I'm glad I married an adorable cinnamon roll."

I'm almost done with this book and I'm quite sad about it. I may make a book two and I do have an idea for that one but I won't say otherwise it'll spoil the end. Anyways

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee