An unexpected twist

Dust's P.O.V.

I asked Blue if he wanted to go to the treehouse and he said he would love to. I took us there a thought to myself that he is the most adorable thing ever.

"Error was planning on how to destroy the angels. Although, I am the only one that can get to your realm so I quickly left. I didn't want to hurt you and I didn't want them to hurt you. Your my angel and I didn't want to even see you hurt."

Blue had tears in his eyes because of what I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He jumped and said that he was never going to get used to that. For a while, we just sat by the window and looked out the animals. I loved looking at the animals in the forest. They knew that I wasn't going to harm them so they would always come up to me and keep me company.

I got bored of the silence so I said, "Je t'aime Blueberry. Tu es mon soleil." (I love you Blueberry. You are my sunshine, in French) I had said that hoping he didn't know French but he did.

"Je vous aime aussi Dust." (I love you too, Dust.)

Blue had replied back in French but I knew now that we had another thing in common. I had pulled him into a side hug and he just sank into my arms.

Blue's P.O.V.

Dust had said something in French that I understood and I replied back with what I knew. 'I love you too'. He pulled me into a side hug and I just set myself on his arm, looking out the window to see a bird flying to us and sitting on Dust's shoulder.

"How are you today Annabella?" Dust asked the bird. The bird gave a tweet back and Dust responded with, "That's good, and how is Raven?" (birdtale sans) Yet again the bird gave a soft tweet and Dust asked the bird to deliver a message. The bird gave a third tweet and Dust whispered the message to the bird so I couldn't hear.

"What did you ask Annabella, Dust?"

"I can't say or Annabella will never tell the message. It will be mine and her little secret until she tells Raven. That is the rule. You can't tell. No matter what." Dust was stubborn and wouldn't tell me. (Sounds like my friend. He is so stubborn.)

Dust' s P.O.V.

I wouldn't tell blue what I told Annabella. She and I were the only ones that know what I said until she tells Raven. He will be so shocked. Raven is an angel but he is still my friend even though Ink and Error wouldn't let us be.

"Hey Blue, do you want to go home now?" I asked curiously.

"I probably should. Don't want to worry Ink." Bue had said with a giggle. He had the cutest laugh ever. It was adorable. I brought Blue home and left hoping Error wouldn't get mad at me.

Dreams P.O.V.

I saw Blue and Dust at the front of the house- castle place we live in. Then I saw the unexpected, Dust kiss Blue on the cheekbone and Blue do the same to Dust. A demon and an angel can't be together. I have to confront Blue about this.

sorry if this is a little later then what I normally post but I will post again on Monday. Also, what is Blue going to say when Dream asked him about Dust? Don't know yet but I will think.