Valentine's Day!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I have this big project that has been stressing me out and it takes a lot of my time. Anyways, on to the chapter.

Nightmare's P.O.V.

I walked into the castle with my arm around Killer and Dream in Cross' arms.

"Hey Cross. I don't know if I said this earlier, but if you hurt Dream in any way, I WILL kill you."

Cross was surprised. Maybe even stunned, but I do care about my brother. Even if  I don't show it.
"Well, now we know Nightmare is an overprotective brother. Good to know."
"And now you know that you'll get a fist to the skull if you hurt him."
"I'm happy that you're protecting me, brother."
"I've always protected you. WHy do you think you ever got as hurt in our fights?"
"You were protecting me?"
"Yeah, but if you or anyone else that heard me, says something to the others, I'll kill you."
"Got it. Don't mess with Nightmare or his family.

Error's P.O.V.

Ink has surprised me so far. He likes me even though we are complete opposites. He even stayed with me while I rebooted. He really is the best. I don't think I could ask for better. 

" Ink."

"Yeah Error."

"Would you like to be my partner?"

Dream's P.O.V.

Cross won't put me down

"Cross, can you put me down?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you too but I'm not putting you down. "

"Dang it!"

(That's it. I'm still sorry it took so long and I'm sorry I didn't do anything Dustberry this time. I will try and focuse on it next chapter.)