Blushing berry

Bue's P.O.V.

When Dust said that, it made my whole face turn Blue. Why did he say that, now I'm blushing bluer than the sky. I hide my face in his jacket but he pulled me out and pulled me into a hug. His body was so warm, I wanted to stay like that, in a hug, with him.

"Blue, you two look so cute! I wish I had someone like that.  Although, I don't think you guys would like him." 

Aww. Dream wants someone to love him. That's so sweet.

"Well, if you're talking about Cross, he likes you too."

"What!? How did you know I like Cross?"

"Heh. Lucky guess, but thank you for clearing that up for me. Now I know."

Wow. Dust is really good at that. I wonder if Dust and I can get the two together. It would be so cute if they did.

"Hey, do you want me to go talk to Cross for you Dream? Or maybe take you with me to talk to him?"

"Sure? Why would you help me?"

"Because Cross really like you and won't stop talking about this super nice person in gold and blue that always makes him feel positive. So do you want to go now or later?"

"Now. I just want to get it over with."

"Okay. I'll be back in about ten minutes Blue."

With that, he left with Dream and I was stuck here with Ink. No way to get back to the castle without Dust. 

Dream's P.O.V.

Dust had brought me to Nightmare's castle and I now felt worried.

"Don't worry, I said I wouldn't hurt you, Ink, or Blue at all. That means I can't lead you to your death."

Well, that makes me a little more nervous but I guess I'd look like a coward if I go back now. Okay, maybe this won't be so bad? Maybe? Dust lead me to the castle where Cross was guarding it.

"Cross! Get over here!" Dust yelled and it was loud. 

"What do you want?" Cross sounded annoyed.

"To meet someone. They said they wanted to talk to you about something."

"Who is it?"

"Just get over here and you will find out!"

Cross was walking over and I was mentally getting ready. This is going to take a lot of strength to admit. Why did I agree to do this? I must have spaced out because when I came out of my thoughts Cross was waving a hand in front of my face.

"W-what? Oh, sorry. I was thinking."

"Is this who you wanted me to meet? If it is, I've met him before." Cross said.

"Yeah, but this time he was something he wants to tell you, right Dream?"

"Y-yeah. I wanted to tell you that I like you as in a crush I like you."

Sorry if it's short, I have been caught up with school and distracted by other things like Thanksgiving. Anyways, hope you liked this part. Now we wait to see what Cross does and what about Ink liking Error. Why do the Star Sans have a crush on the bad guys? I don't know. Really. I also tried something different for this chapter so hope it is easier to read.

Byeeeeeeeeee!