The End... For Now

(Thanks to Over_Write, lolipops0076, and all the other people who read and vote on this story. It means the world to me to know that you guys/girls like my stories and are willing to wait for the updates. Onto the story!)

Dust's P.O.V.
It's been about nine months of mood swings, barfing, and a lot of sleep but Blue is finally having the babies. The doctors won't let me in the room but I'm hoping they do fine. We learned we were going to have twins and I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. 'What if they don't make it? What if I'm not a good father? What if one of the babies dies?! Calm down, it'll be fine... I think.'

I looked over at the room and saw doctors and nurses going in and out of the room.
'Please make it, please make it, please make it.'

"Dust." A doctor called. "You can see them now."

"Thank you."

I went into the room Blue and the kids were in and I saw him lying on the bed, holding two bundled-up babies in his arms. I sat in the chair by the bed and looked at him.
"What should we name them?"
"What about Sprinkles and Fury?"
"Why Sprinkles?"
"Because you didn't want to stop eating sprinkles."
"Ooooohhhhh. Okay. Can you take them? I feel like I'm going to pass out soon."
"Of course."
Blue handed the kids to me and closed his eyes. I looked down at the two sleeping, bundles of joy laying in my grasp. 'They're so small and adorable. Sprinkles and Fury. Never thought someone could love me enough for me to become a father.'

After I thought that, I saw a drop of liquid fall onto the blankets the babies were swaddled in. 'Guess I'm crying'

Time skip~

Third-person P.O.V

Blue, Sprinkles, and Fury had been back at the mansion for quite a few months but Dust hasn't been around very much.

Blue was starting to get worried that Dust had found someone else and was just trying to avoid him. Blue had also seen him talking to Killer and Horror recently. Whenever Dust was talking to them, he was always looking over his shoulder like he was worried someone would hear what he was saying. Blue had thought he gathered enough facts to prove that Dust was cheating on him so today, Blue was going to confront him about it. 

Blue looked all around the mansion but finally found him in the dining room.

"Dust."

"What Blue?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What?! No!"

"Then why are you never around? And why are you always looking over your shoulder when you talk to someone?"

"I... I can't tell you."

"WHY?!"

"Because it's a secret!"

After a lot of arguing~

"Fine! If you think I'm cheating, I'll leave!"

Dust then teleported away.

Blue started crying, he fell to the floor and curled up in a ball.

A few minutes later, Blue got up and went back to what used to be his and Dust's room. There was a knock on the door and when Blue opened it, Ink was standing there.

"Has he told you yet?"

"Has who told me what yet?"

"Dust, has he told you yet?"

"I don't know what you're referring to but he left."

"What do you mean he left?"

"He teleported away after I asked him if he was cheating on me and we had a big argument."

"Blue!"

"What?!"

"He wasn't cheating on you. He was making something for you and he just finished it yesterday."

"What?"

"He made you something and he finished it yesterday. That's why he's never been around and why everything he did had to be a secret."

"What was he making?"

"He was building a house for you three and him to move in to."

Ink grabbed Blue's arm and teleported to the middle of a forest. What was in front of him was a log cabin that looked like it took months to build. 

"What have I done?"

(And that's where this book ends! Sorry. I thought it would be a good place to leave off on to start the next book!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)