Unexpected visitor

Might be short and I'm sorry if it is.

Dust's P.O.V.

I brought Blue, Ink, and Dream back to where they lived and kiss Blue's cheekbone goodbye. Then Dream walks up to me and asks me if I could bring all of them to the demon realm. I said okay and left. Now I have to find Cross and tell him his "mistake".

~Time skip because I don't want to write him walking around~

I finally found him and quietly walked up to him so he didn't see me. When I was behind him I yelled......

"CROOOOOSSSSSSS!"

"Ahhhh. Oh, it's you, Dust. Why did you scare me?"

"Well. Just to tell you that you forgot to ask Dream if he wanted to be in a relationship with you."

"....... WHAT! Why didn't you remind me?"

"Because it's funny seeing you suffer. Bye"

After I said that, I went sprinting to my room and locked the door so Cross couldn't get in. I forgot he was able to summon a giant knife.

Cross's P.O.V.

Dust started running away. That's when I snapped out of my trance and ran after him. He ran into his room and locked the door but I took out my knife and slashed the door in half, making it fall to the ground. I  heard Dust mutter a curse word probably forgetting able my magic.

"Why didn't you tell me I forgot to ask him out?"

"It told you, it's funny watching you suffer."

With that, I walked out of his room and went to mine. I soon fell asleep and the next morning I woke up with Dust in my room. But he wasn't alone.

I so sorry if it was short. I have been quite busy but I will try and post like normal.