Nervous meeting?

Dust's P.O.V.

When Blue said those names, I froze in fear.

"Dream, Ink. You can come out now. Come meet Dust!"

Blue is really sweet but why Blue? Why?

"Hello. Dust." Ink had said in an unhappy voice.

"Hi, Dust! How are you?" Dream, on the other hand, was really happy when he saw me. I guess.

"H-Hi Dream, Ink. How are you two?" I had asked with as much courage I could gather.

"Well Dust, I thank you for asking and we are doing very well. Also, I heard you kissed Blue."

Then I knew he was going to hurt me but he didn't. He leaned in close to Dream and whispered something I couldn't hear. They then ran to me and I thought they were going to hurt me at that moment but they gave me a hug. THEY gave ME a hug. I pulled Blue in and gave all three a hug knowing that we could be friends. I had asked if they wanted to go to the treehouse in the woods.

Blue's P.O.V.

I heard words that I never thought Dust would say. He is trusting Ink and Dream enough that he is willing to take them to the tree house. Wow. This is amazing. I can tell my eyes turned to stars because Dust asked me why I was so happy. I told him it was nothing and waited for Dream or Ink to respond.

Dream's P.O.V.

Dust had invited Ink and me to come with him and Blue to a tree house in the woods and I was kind of excited to go so I said that we'd love to, but if he hurt any of us, he would have a bad time. (I had to put it in there. Sans pun. I think.) He promised that he would never hurt Blue or his friends now. I guess I believe him and he took us to the treehouse.

Dust's P.O.V.

"Only people I trust get to be brought here. For once in my life, I trust others that won't hurt me. Nightmare wasn't the best person, neither were Cross, Error, Horror, and Killer (I had originally put Dust's name into the list and it was one of the funniest mistakes I've made). They don't know that I'm here, but they do know that I'm not in the castle. I think I'll just stay here because I don't want to go back. Plus it's peaceful here. It calms me."

I could tell that Ink and Dream were shocked at what they were hearing but I didn't let them even say a word before I went to the window, looking out on all the birds and squirrels around. (What? I like squirrels.) Blue came up to me and just sat by me. It made me realize that I had someone who loved me right by my side.

"Blue, Dust. Can we come up by you two? We would like to hang out with you." Dream isn't that bad. He is actually pretty nice.

"Of course you can. I think Blue would just love it if you came up here. Plus you can do what you want in here. As long as it doesn't destroy the place." "Okay. So what are you two doing up here anyway?"

Why does Ink have to know every little detail? Doesn't he know that I trust him and that I would never hurt them ever again?

"Well, I was up here to look out the animals then realized that I had someone who loves me sitting right next to me. His name is Blueberry and he is the sweetest thing ever."