"I'm telling!"

Error's P.O.V.

"You really like me, Error?"

What did he say? What did that little ghost child, Chara say now? I'm going to kill him in his sleep.

"Because if you do, Error, I like you too."

WHAT! He likes me too. I thought I was crazy for even being friends with an angel let alone having a crush on one. Maybe I am crazy, okay so I am crazy, but I'm still in shock.

Nightmare's P.O.V.

*Error. exe has crashed*

"Good job Ink. You broke him."

"What do I do! I don't know how to handle this."

It's funny when Ink freaks out. Maybe this could be a daily thing? I hope so.

"You better think of something Ink, because now he's your problem."

A little while after Error stopped crashing and could finally talk. Why can he talk? It was nice and quiet and I liked the sound of Ink panicking.

"Can you crash again? I like the sound of Ink panicking. It made me feel joy for once."

"That's not nice, Brother, but I'm happy you felt joy. I also sense you feeling joy when around Killer, but that's not my business."

"Dream if you say any more, I will kill you. And I don't care if your boyfriend tries to protect you, I will get you."

Killer's P.O.V.

"So the 'King of Negativity' has feelings for me? Wow, didn't think you cared."

"That's it, I'm going to my room. Call me when they leave. By Brother and other pains in my butt."

That is when Nightmare walked to his room.

"Bye Nightmare. Hope you think of me." I said.

Everyone started laughing while Nightmare's face kept getting purple.

"Wow. You really like to joke around with him, don't you Killer?"

"Yeah, Dream. We tease each other a lot. It's quite funny. One time, he even passed out."

"Don't you dare speak of that time Killer! I swear, I will hurt you!"

"Too bad Nightmare. I'm telling!"

And I'm going to leave it there. I'm sorry it's so short. I have two assignments due on Tuesday and for each, it will take me about two days to do. Anyways...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!