New Life - Kain

I always thought that I would serve my young lady for my entire life only for her to cast me aside without any real reason. When I met him I was just looking for a different purpose to take my mind off the loss. Only for him to give me a peek at an entirely new life.
yes, if she didn't need me then I also do not need her, that part of my life could be cast aside with ease.

The little young master then surprised me further with the perfect temperament in the photos for both a girl and a boy. It was then that I decided that I would bring this person to the top of the world where all those people that had cast him aside would regret, endlessly regret.

When the tiger comes around and starts prowling around the young master, I realise that the young master is smart in some ways but oblivious to the lurking danger. Only this tiger was really to big to fight, at least he seemed to be nice to the young master. Well I would just have to watch and be ready to act if he started something.

The results to the photos was explosive far higher than any of the other competitors. Naturally resulting in some negative remarks claiming gold digging intentions. However, I knew that my young master was not so shallow a person and prepared to have the next required segment. A promotional video done to show the sincerity of young master. The tiger's person turned out to be a nice professional girl, I think we will be able to co-operate. After sending her to keep an eye on the young master I discuss a few home truths with the tiger.

"You needn't worry for Rayne's safety I will thoroughly exterminate any threats." Lee smiled as he spoke but the temperature in the room dropped and I repressed a shiver.

"I must request that ahhh" you don't hurt him. I trail off as Lee stares at me. "you take care of the two shadows that seem to want to hurt the young master"

"Hmm you young miss?"

"she is not mine, I have no need of such a person" it was unimaginable that I didn't notice what a terrible person she was before but now? The quicker she was dealt with the better.

"Ding" A message came through on Lee's phone and after reading it he abruptly turned to leave.

"What?" I ask as I follow after him

"The stupid people have met up with Rayne at one of my dance studios"