Start

' look!it's him'

' he looks..so hard to approach '

' he's so mysterious, I like it!'

' I heard he's always starts the fights'

' you didn't hear this from me but I heard he had slept with half of the girls that go here!'

'what's even his real name?lee know doesn't seem like a name to Me at all '

It was always the same thing. The same damn thing. The same damn  rumors, nothing has change.. It just followed him everywhere he goes and there's was nothing he could do about it.

or so he thought.

Simply today was the day to move in into his dorm in college but it looks like people were already starting back at it once again. The dark hair male let out a sigh as he let his hand through his freshly black dye hair as he pick up the last box he needed to take back to his dorm.He made his way to the elevator to go to his floor, pushing the button so the doors would open. Once they did,a girl was there who seems to be looking through her bag, she looked up. She slightly blushed as she looked down before quickly rushing out of the elevator before he did. He press the button to his floor and watch as the doors closed. Everyone seem to avoid him or so. Sometimes a few females and even some males had approach him to confess their so call "love" but like always, he rejected them. He admits,he gone in a fight or two and heck,even dated before,though those relationships never lasted . All these rumors that he always picking on fights and having any sexual relationships with anyone, is all fake but it's not like anyone would believe that. Even this stereotype of being call and seen as a 'badboy' it's all ridiculous and nonsense to him but the people believes what they want to believe and he ain't stopping that.

There's no point to do so

The doors of the elevator open and he step out, walking down the hallway to his room. He stopped at the door '251' ,pulled out his key and open the door,he step in the room and closed the door behind him. He set the box down and strech his arms before he took a good look in the dorm he was staying for the school year. It was quite big, maybe not that big but it was perfect. In the middle there was small dinning table for two and right by it's left there was an open kitchen, the bathroom seem near the entrance of the dorm. In the further back there was a twin size bed and next to it there was a desk. He looked toward the left side of the room and saw another bed and desk, which made him In sigh in slightly annoyance.

He remember that this year he'll be having a roommate, like an ACTUAL roommate. Not the one like last year who quickly transfer to another dorm or so when he found out who is roommate was, aka lee know himself. He throw himself on his bed,laying on his stomach before rolling onto his back.  He stare up at the ceiling wondering how's he's gonna survive yet another awful year of college and overall who had the guts to live under the same roof because his last year roommate didn't had none. He let out another sigh as he sat up and stretch his arms as he needed to start unpacking Everything before his roommate came-

The door flew open, which made lino turn his head towards where the  door was. There stood someone, who couldn't really see the upper of his body since it was covered with three boxes they were trying to carried at the same time. Lino slowly approach him as he clear your throat before he spoke "...do you need help with that...or..?". The small  figure huffed as they try to carry what was almost gonna fall. "n-no..!I got it!it's okay bro you don't have to worry about Me-" but the moment he took another  step, everything went  flying.  Apparently he trip over something, making him dropped the three boxes.  He had already close his eyes, ready for the impact but he never landed. He slowly open his eyes,meeting another pair of eyes staring back at him.

The moment the younger trip, Lino hurried to catch him before he fell on top of the boxes that had fallen in front of him. He gripped the upper arms of the younger,at the moment he slowly lifted up his head to look up at him. Finally, lino could finally see the shorter's male face. Soft blonde curly hair, big dark eyes, his cute chubby cheeks that could resemble a squirrel with nuts in it's  cheeks.  The young male grin "t-thanks!you saved me, you're my hero!" lino was dumbfounded for a second before he pulled back as the other stood up straightly. He stuck out his hand"my name is han jisung, I'm your roommate this year!" he said cheerful, grinning to ear and ear. Lino blinked as he look between him and his Hans before slowly shaking the others hand. "Um... Yeah..call me lee know ". That goofy
Smile never leaving the youngers face, lee know looked away..he couldn't stand looking at that ridiculous smile any longer. "Lee know..?what is that..?some sort of rap name or nickname..?" han asked as he tilted his head. Lee know  as he scratch behind his head, unsure how to answer his question.
He gently reach out to pat the older's head,standing on his tippy toes. Smiling with his eyes close "lee know hyung,let's get along this year!" lee know slightly flinch by the younger's touch ,overall was taken back from the skinship from the other. Jisung pulled away and once again gave him another bright smile.

Lee know stare at him,perhaps in awe.
Lee know didn't fully know about his roommate
But his name.
But he did know something

He's innocent

So damn innocent and it annoyed him.

[ first stOry pLeaSe bE niCe!! I didn't proof read this so if you find any mistakes I'm sorry 🤷.
Also!!I'll be using minho's stage name till he reveals his real name, just pointing that out!!! Okay
That's all see yall soON]