That night

Minho didn't remember much from last night, the only thing he remembers is leaving his dorm because he couldn't stand Jisung and the other dude. What was his name again? Byung chan? Banchan?  Anyway back to track. He remembers crashing at hyunjin's dorm since he didn't know what other place he could go to.

"so...you were jealous? "

Minho spat out his drink, choking. Hyunjin patted the older's back. "hey don't die on me Minho-ah!"
He snicker as the older tried to smack him for disrespecting him like that. Hyunjin was the only person that he could trust and was able to open up to him..Hwang hyunjin, a kid who wanted to be seen more than just his visuals. They met in middle school and ever since they became inseparable.Many people asked hyunjin why he would befriend someone like Minho or lee know as he was known by. Hyunjin of course knew that those rumors weren't true at all and that Minho is nothing what the people say he is,he's  the opposite of those rumors once you get to know him.

"I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous of a damn junior huH!?" minho angrily exclaimed as he pointed at a dying hyunjin. He was laughing so hard that he fell on the ground,clutching his sides. Thank God his roommate wasn't here today, he'll probably kick them both out. "dude, it's so obvious that you are!admit it!you're jealous that Mr.perfect Christopher bang is finna swept off your squirrel of his feet." he said as he sat up and and wipe off a tear from laughing so hard. Minho just pouted as he slam his fist on the coffe table, acting all like a whinny baby. And the whole campus is afraid of him. "I'm NOT jealous. Im NOT interested in Jisung, It j-just annoying,they were talking toO much!" he said before he drank another shot of sujo.

"keep it coming "

"a-are you sure hyung, that's like your 5th shot " hyunjin said as he rubbed the back of his neck. The last thing he wanted to deal with was a drunk Minho. But the older insisted for another which he granted that request.  And for himself he drank shots of: orange juice because hyunjin is still a bby >:(

Hyunjin then regretted granting Minho's request as he was dealing with the least thing he wanted to deaL with: a drunk Minho.  After his 9th shot,Lee Minho was already a goner and of course threw a tantrum when hyunjin refused to give him any more alcohol. Before he knew it hyunjin had kick him out.
" gO hOME yOu drunk unCLe" was all hyunjin said before closing the door in his face. And that's all he remembers from that night.

Minho woke up feeling like shit and hella nauseous.  He had a big headache and he felt so sore. He slowly sat up as he groan, rubbing his temple. He look to the other side of the room to find It empty. Minho frowned at this,where could he be? Where could his precious su-

No! Snapped out of it lee minho! He kicked up off the blankets as he sat up. What caught his attention was the glass of water and some pills next to it,neatly place on a napkin, on his desk. He reach out to get the note that was place on his phone.

' here are some pills if you woke up feeling sick or with a hangover most likely. I went out to get ingredients to make hangover soup,I'll be back soon '
— Jisung

Minho smiled at the note

"..that's my squirrel "
———————————————————————————

Something was off...something was really OFF.
Ever since Jisung came back..he knew something was wrong. For starters when Jisung return back to their shared dorm, he greeted him quietly. Not his usual loud and cheerful greeting but it was quiet and shy? Second, the younger one seem to be avoiding him and whenever Minho tried any sort of conversation with him,his responses would be short and blunt.whenever he got near him, Jisung would tense up and quickly move away from him. This made Minho confused and a bit hurt...why was the younger acting this way?