Aftermath:🛀

"well..aren't you having fun there?"

The black hair male had sat down next to the bathtub, letting his arm and chin rest on the side of the bathtub as he watched the younger play around with the bubbles. Jisung quickly remove the bubbles from his face once he realize Minho was watching him make a fake beard out of bubbles. "..y-you..see,I haven't had a bubble bath since the 5th grade" jisung replied as he stare at the bubbly warm water that surrounded him,this made Minho chuckled. After waking up this morning, Jisung woke up feeling all sore and yucky from last nights events and Minho was kind enough to look after Jisung. After all, he's the reason why Jisung woke up feeling all sore and sticky.

"..you look like a 5 year old having his first bubble bath "

"s-shut up!stop teasing me!" Jisung whined as he slam his hands down,making bit of the water splash.

"hey!you're getting me wet!"

"g-good! You deserve it!"

Jisung crossed his arms as he pouted but Minho just let out a small giggle at the younger's actions,he reach out to squish Jisung's cheeks with one hand.

"aren't you a cute one, little squirrel? "

Jisung just furrowed his eyebrows at the fact his face was being squish and became flustered at the compliment. Once again the older let out a small chuckled as he pulled his hand away, Jisung completely turning away from Minho. He was flustered, his face all ReD from the compliment. Minho shouldn't have but couldn't help but stare at Jisung's bare back, his eyes slowly trail down his back. Watching each droplet of water slowly fall down the boy's honey skin tone,he bit his bottom lip.

"stop staring pervert"

Minho quickly looked away and scoffed.

"who are you calling a pervert?? "

Jisung turned his head towards him,glaring at him as he pouted. "don't act like you don't know,I can feel how you're staring holes into my back."

"okay but are you gonna act like i haven't seen everything??? "

Jisung was going to protest but then went silent, because Minho was right. The older had seen everything last night.

"let's not forget that we're both males-"

Jisung then quickly stood up,ready to come at Minho but before he could say anything. He felt a sharp pain coming from his lower back.. Right he's still sore from last night events though did just made Minho grin.

"..was I too rough last night? "

"s-shut UP! "

" are you planning to dye your hair again? "

Minho broke the silence after removing the towel from the younger's hair when finishing drying his hair. Jisung swing his feet as he thought about his answer to Minho's question.
"I honestly don't know..I'll probably bleach it again or something. " Jisung replied as he hoped off the stool and stretched.

"I don't think you should"

This made the younger give his attention to the raven hair male and raise an eyebrow.
"why not hyung? "

Minho just smiled as he reach out to ruffle the younger's damp hair. "I'll like to see you with your natural hair color. "

Jisung was taken back by other actions, flinching when he felt is hair getting ruffle. Only chan use to do that..talking about Chan.
He hasn't seen or heard of him..he should really go visit him and talk things out. He misses his music partner, he misses his friend.