First touch

Jisung  couldn't sleep well that night,the memories what had happened earlier had stuck on his mind. He could still remember how close the older was, how he could still feel his warm breath against his skin... God he was a goner.  He placed his hands against his cheeks...they were still warm. He place his hand over his chest, where his heart would be: still beating fast. Jisung groan as he pulled the covers over his head, he didn't know what to do with these 'new feelings'.

But it wasn't like lee know wasn't having a hard time either. He indeed was having  a HARD time.

[ ⚠️ okay y'all, time to bring out your Bibles for this. Sorry for I had sin ]

Ever since Lee know have met Jisung,he started having dreams with the younger. No, they weren't THOSE type of dreams.....yet.

Lee know would dream about having the younger in his arms,holding him close as they slept in the same bed. Dreaming about holding hands with him and even kissing those small plump lips.. God how he wished they were real. You can imagine how disappointed he was when he woke up but all those innocent pure dreams didn't last for long. Lately his dreams  have been getting a bit..naughty. In those dreams, he'll have the boy pinned against his bed,his hands would travel each part of the younger's  body as he heard him whimper and moan under his touch. He'll dream of marking Jisung as his, biting and sucking that skin, leaving all those purple marks on the boys skin. He liked it when the Jisung in his dreams would beg for more..to touch him more..how he moan into the heated kiss they'd shared. Lee know was ashamed to have these dreams about Jisung, why? Jisung is pure and innocent.. He shouldn't even dream about ruining that boy's innocence but..he couldn't help it.

Those nights, lee know would wake up in a cold sweat and with a rather uncomfortable tightens in his sweatpants. A problem which Jisung should fix.. But lino would never allow that.. The black hair male would always deal with it on his own,doing in the bathroom so Jisung wouldn't hear nor see him.
———————————————————————————

"HE DID WHAT!"

"F-fELIX YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE "

"stop shouting you two! BOTH of you are making a scene!" seungmin sigh as he rub his temple, slightly annoyed by his two loud friends.

Felix huffed"seungmin were you even paying attention to what Jisung said?! His roommate made a move on Jisung! The playboy side jump out of lee know!he's after our squirrel!we hAve to-"

"f-felix it's not a big deal! H-he was just teasing me of course.. But im sure he's not having those intentions!! Please stop overreacting!" Jisung caught off felix as he wave his hands in front of him, as he was trying to say it's okay. "didn't you say he pinned you against the counter and even got close to your face?" seungmin question him as he rest his elbow on the table and let his chin rest on his hand. He had a smug smile place on his lips "sounds like you enjoyed it if youre defending his actions"

"EH!?" felix exclaimed as he gave his whole attention to the squirrel. Han's cheeks went red,blushing as he lower his head"...no..!I didn't enjoy it!he kept teasing me and calling me a damn housewife. how would I even enjoyed that-!" he had looked back at the other two males, in surprised both of them had that smug smiles on their faces.

"could it be...that you're interested in lee know.
??" Felix asked as he wiggle his eyebrows. "w-what? Where did that came from?!" han exclaimed as he was getting easily flustered by the question. "...why are you getting so worked up by the question han Jisung?" they both lean in towards Jisung, as they were interrogating him. Jisung lean back as he shook his head "it's not like that!c-come on, after a week.of becoming friends y'all gotta believe me!!"