And it begins

It's been a few days since 'lee know' and jisung had met. It's been a few days since they been living under the same roof. And let me tell you it's been hell foR sir Lee know himself,it's not that jisung was a bad roommate.

No not at all.

It was just some things that the younger did that he could NOT stand at all,it somehow bothered him. Annoyed him?? He didn't know why though.
First of all, jisung would always hang around in the dorm with nothing but a hoodie and boxers. He once caught him laying on his bed,with his legs up against the wall as he played with his gaming device. And maybe..just maybe..lino would take a small glance at the other's expose legs.. Starting at. that juicy thi-AHEM.

a-anyway

Second: He once came back to the dorms late. He got caught up remaking his History test which he fail at the first try. Yeah..he may have the reputation of being this cold person,over all seen like a bad boy(which he isn't really )but he still care about his damn grades!!  To his surprise, he found a grinning jisung, with an apron on and a hairband to keep his bangs from falling on his face. "hyung!you're just in time!dinner is almost ready!"he spoked in a cheerful tone before he step back into the kitchen. 

' what are we..?a married couple? '

he thought as he blinked in confusion. But he does admit whatever jisung was making smell so good! Jisung always cooked him food,for once he was finally to have a proper meal instead of eating noodles every other day. Maybe..this wasn't so bad as he thought-

Third: well..jisung being.. Jisung. Lee know found him so odd,how could someone speak to him, be kind to him,feed him and overall LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS HIM. He didn't understand the way jisung was being, everyone would have run away from him;mostly avoided him and fearing him. But.. Han jisung.. Didn't. He was kind to him, he smiled at him..treat him like any regular person out there. Jisung just seem so damn innocent and pure.. Like an angel that has fallen from heaven to lighten up
Lee ***** 's world. Jisung has made him feel things he has Never felt before or at least what he remembers.
His temperature would oddly rise up,he'll feel a weird sensation in his stomach, his heart's beating would increase and he'll would always catch himself thinking about jisung.

'has he eaten? '

'he should be by the dorms right now'

' I wonder what's hes making for dinner tonight '

' where did he went off too?'

Lino would cringe at himself realizing what he was thinking about, he would bang his head against his desk but then groan because of the pain. He hated this, he hated what han jisung was doing to him. He hated how jisung would go around smiling innocently like he had no idea he was doing to lee know. That he doesn't know how he jolts when they accidentally brush their hands together,accidentally or when he randomly plots himself on the elder's lap.
Or when he shoots that angelic smile towards him whenever they meet each others eyes. Han jisung was indeed driving him crazy and he didn't know how much longer he could handle before he snapped.

————————————

Han jisung was originally living with his father in Malaysia. He enjoyed traveling around with his father, so he followed him everywhere. Once he Turn 18 he decided to move back to korea to live with his mother and his younger, he thought it would be great to go to college in Korea and of course reunited with some old friends he hasn't seen in years! As well as he has been getting homesick lately and really wanted to see his mother's face. His mother was so happy to have him back in her arms and as well his little brother,they all shed tears. Jisung started bawling his eyes out when realization hit him so hard,he missed his mom, his brother, his hometown. Everything so damn much and he was relief to be back.
Later that day he contacted all his old friends and even went to meet them where more tears were sheds yet there was also laughters and smiles. He was glad he decided to come back home.