Plan

A/N: Hello there,I apologize for acting such way last night. I been on the edge with this book since I came to not like it so much,not so proud of it anymore and suff. So seeing negative comments threw me off but I was surprised to have woken up to many amazing comments,I didn't realize that many of you actually like this Book. All of you are so kind,I wanna thank you all for taking your time to write me a beautiful comment with your kind words. I would have personally comment back but there's too many to go around! But please thank you so much!I almOst cry because y'all too sweet!So in return..I'll give you this update y'all have been waiting for: enjoy! Ily all!💗

"so...you told them..."

"I don't know what you're talking about.. "

The sound of a table being flip over was heard throughout  the room, the sounds of items crashing against the floor echoed throughout the room as well.The room itself was already a mess,things were scatter ever as the person had knock off everything from it's place. A mirror that hung on the wall was cover with cracks, proof that something was thrown at it making the mirror break. The lamp lay on the floor,only dimming the room with a bit of light.

"is making tantrums.. The only thing you're good at..?" a male spoke up as he look around the messy room, no matter how many times he has step into this room it looked more messier each time.

A chuckled escape from the other person."who are you to judge me..huh..huh?!" already approaching the male, stomping their feet at each step. This made the male chuckled as well"you're acting like a child..just drop this already.."

"no...!..I don't care what you think!! I don't care how ridiculous I'm acting! I will GET HIM BACK.. "

The male stood up from the chair he was sitting at,looking at the small figure in front of him." what you're doing is sick...if I can make an effort to move on from jisung.. I think you can too, move on from Minho.."

Yuna let out a small laugh as she let her hands run through her hair. Shaking her head refusing to do what the male was asking her to do."no..n-no..yOu don't understand CHAN!.. I love MINHO! you didn't love that pathetic squirrel enough! Thats why you gave up on him!but me?HAh! Don't make me laugh! I truly love him-"

"you DON'T love him,you're obsessive with him and it's NOT healthy!" Bang chan retorted back at the female standing in front of him. He didn't know why he was making an effort to knock some sense into the girl, he shouldn't have gone involved with her. This was seriously stressing him even more than his personal issues.

"who are you to tell me what it is?! IT'S LOVE!and I will do anything to make HIM MINE AGAIN! " she retorted back at him,soon a twisted smiled form on her lips.

"hah...hah...you told them right..? You went to see jisung to tell him ..about this..did you..?DID YOU BANGCHAN!?!"

Bangchan shifted nervously, his heart beat increasing as he felt her eyes on him. Afraid she could find out what he did yesterday,he clear his throat and kept a cool posture. "I don't know what you're talking about.. I did what you told me..to confess to jisung.. " he quietly spoke, he knew it was already risky enough to come see her. But what could he do?if she didn't do what she wanted,just how Minho said:

she'll ruin his life as much as he did with his.

"Don't you dare betray me..." narrowing her eyes at the Chan as she pick up the lamp from the floor. This intimated Chan,his eyes glue on the lamp in her hand as he took a step back. He nervously looked at her as he put up his hands for defense. "I s-swear I didn't told them a-anything! Please.. Pu-"

But before Chan could even finish his sentence Yuna had already swung the lamp at him.

And then everything went black