Can't

It was one in the afternoon when Jisung woke up from his nap. He sat up as he stretch his arms and let out a small yawn. He slowly open his eyes, already looking to other side of the room but to his surprise the older wasn't there."hyung?" he called out but no response.he kicked off his blankets and swung his leg over the edge of the bed. He called out Minho's name out once again but still no response. He even checked the bathroom knowing the boy would make trips their often but he wasn't there either.Jisung frowned "did he left again..?" he asked himself as he headed back to his bed. Jisung sat back down on his bed as he grabbed his phone.

"oh what's this..?"

He noticed a blue sticky note sitting right on the screen.

' went out. I'll be back ttomorrow or so '- Minho

Jisung frowned once again, what was he supposed to do without his hyung?

No one to cook for.

No one to talk to.

No one to kiss-

"what are we..a married couple? No no!we're not even a thing!what am I even thinking?!"Jisung said as he sat up right. He smacked his hands against his cheeks,he was already getting all flustered. At that sudden moment, all the events that had happened earlier came rushing in. Jisung grabbed the nearest pillow and started screaming into it as he lay back on his bed. What had gotten into him?where did the courage and confidence came from? How did he let the older kiss and touch him like that?he should have pushed him away!he shouldn't even had kiss him in the first place!

But the truth is...he enjoyed that kiss.. He enjoyed the older's touch.. He enjoyed it so much and oh how he was craving for it once again. The red pillow slid off his face as he kept staring up at the ceiling. He could still feel it..where the kisses were place and how Minho's hands roam on his skin. How Minho made him feel....he missed him already. Jisung rolled onto his side as he curl up,hugging the red pillow.

"...i miss you.. Please return soon hyung.. " he spoke quietly as he slightly tear up.

———————————————————————————

"you sound sexually frustrated to me"

Minho once again, choked on his drink after those words flew out of hyunjin's mouth so calmly. Of course seeing this scene made him burst in a laughing fit,just like last time. Minho could only glared at him as he huffed,crossing his arms."were you even paying attention to what I was even saying?!" he exclaimed in a annoyed tone. Hyunjin nodded as he grin "I did!" he lean in as he let his elbows rest on the coffee table as he use his hands to support his chin up. "all im hearing is that your sexually frustrated"he said as he wiggled his eyebrows at the older. Minho groan at this as he scratched behind his head.

"can you at least take this seriously! "

"I'm trying but it's hard"

"then try harder you jackass! "

"I'm sorry man!I have never seen you like this! Like.. The lee Minho finally has feelings for someone??" Hyunjin grinNed as he place his hands on the coffee table as he lean towards Minho, making him lean back. "..f-feelings.. I wouldn't say that.." the older said as he averted his eyes to the side. Hyunjin scoffed as he sat back down and crossed his arms."says the one who keeps on checking out his roommate and let's not forget you keep having dreams about him. The most important thing is that most of those dreams aren't PURE " Hyunjin came for Minho like that with full confidence. He then snicker as the older tried to smack him but failed since the younger Dodge his hand.

"besides that point minho-ah, didn't you and him made out?? Are..going to date him or...?" Hyunjin asked the older with a quite serious tone.

Minho looked away from him.