CHAPTER 5~ labels?

^^ RYAN BEAUMONT (RYE) OUR MAIN CHARACTERS SOON TO BE LOVE INTEREST!

Narrator POV.

At lunch the boys didn't see Andy, they didn't have him in their third or fourth block. They had break after third block then lunch after fifth. In fifth block, Maths, Andy didn't say a word but he sat next to Rye. all five boy's had every class together so they were almost never seen apart, like now

"Do you think Andy would want to hang out with us, he seems really nice. Because quite honestly he gives off the mother vibe and it's very comforting" Brook said.

Marvey and jack nodded with him in agreement. All of them, except jack, had parents who were always away on business, part of the reason why they were at a private school. None of them really had parent figures. So they took care of themselves or asked Mrs. and Mr. Duff.

"I don't know, but don't you think it's a bit soon to invite him to the fortress, we've only known him for a few hours" Rye said. He looked around our table, Rye could tell Mikey was pondering on this.
"How about, we hang with him after school one day, at the cafe and next... what's today, wednesday? Next wednesday if we still like him we can take him to the treehouse" Mikey
suggested.

"Sounds good I guess" Rye shrugged.

"Anyone now where he is?" Rye asked. Andy had gone to the bathroom as soon as block five ended because he had gotten a call from the daycare
where Luna was.

"I think I saw him go to the bathroom" Harvey said.

"Yeah, the one in the far hall, by the music wing" Jack added.

"Should we go see if he is okay?" Brook was really the caring type. They all knew that if they didn't go see if Andy was okay, brook would feel terrible so they agreed.

"I wonder what he is doing all the way down here" Mikey pondered out loud.
"Dunno. But there is ten minutes left of lunch so we should hurry" Rye said. The all walked a little fast and took the shortcuts to the music wing.

"Should we all go in?" Harvey asked.
"Why not?" Brooklyn barged into the restroom,

"Hey an-" Rye slapped a hand over Brooks mouth as he heard andy's voice float from one of the stall's.

"Shh! It's okay baby, don't cry. I'm here... I'll see you soon baby... shh, settle down sugar, I love you and I'll see you soon... Then we can go eat- yes eat. I love you." there was a very long pause, they all knew he was on the phone. Feeling a bit guilty jacklyn backed out of the room.
The other three, being the curious cats they were, stayed.

"It's no problem at all, glad I could help... bye baby, I love you" Andy put his phone back into his bag and sighed heavily. Luna had thrown a fit because she was unfamiliar with her surroundings. He felt so bad dropping her off there but it was necessary. He exited the bathroom stall and froze upon seeing three of the five guys he had met earlier. Mikey, Harvey
and Rye.

"Oh. h-hello" he stuttered out.

"Hey" Rye answered with a smile. Andy walked past the urinals and went to the sinks, as he started washing his hands he cleared his throat. He really hoped that they hadn't heard his conversation.

"So um, how long have you guys been in here?" he asked shyly.

"Long enough, who is that you were talking to on the phone?" Mikey asked sounding very serious. Rye slapped him across the head and Andy gulped.

"Um. it was my um... my"

"Your girlfriend! Omg, you have a freakin girlfriend, who is she? Do I know her? Of course I don't know her, she from where you used to live! Why was she crying, she miss you? That's sweet, you talk so nice to her, you must really love her I be-"