CHAPTER 8 ~ discoveries

This is down right early since paddyisfine asked so nicely. Love you💓😘

"Luna come on baby, it's nap time" Andy tried to sooth his daughter, she continued to cry, wailing her dislike.

Andy sighed and picked her up. He held her bumblebee stuffie in front of her, rocking back in forth.

"Look, baby. It's Mr bee. See Mr. bee? Yes sweetie, that's it" Andy spoke softly as Luna's cries quieted a little bit.

"Yes baby, shh. You're okay. Just sleepy aren't we, yes" Andy placed his daughter in her crib and she started to whine warningly.

"Come on baby" he rubbed her chest and she grabbed his hand.

"Dada" she squealed.

"Yes. It's nappy time baby" he gave her the stuffie and she squealed, stuffing it in her mouth.

"No no baby" he took it from her and jumped when his mum walked in.

"Hello Andrew, how was your friends house yesterday?"

"It was pretty fun."

"I'm glad you could get out"

"Yes, thank you for seeing to Luna"

"That's what I'm here for dear" she said kissing his head. Andy leaned into it with a sigh. He then leaned down to kiss his now sleeping daughters head.

"I'm going to go for a run. See you in a bit mum. I love you"

"Love you too baby. Be safe"

Andy then left. He had planned in going in a run before Luna had throw a temper tantrum.

He slipped on his running shoes and left. It was just entering December and the weather seemed to drop so far in degrees that he was shivering. He was indeed wearing his oversized hoodie which didn't do much to fight the cold.

He started his run as usual. Through the path in the forest. Though this time instead of following the path straight, he followed the second part where it broke off into two parts.

He stopped, panting slightly when he reached a cover of trees. He looked around before he wove his way through them he tripped several times over the branches lying on the forest floor.

He stopped once again when he reached a creek. There was a rope hanging from a branch, also a bridge. He crossed the bridge and gasped in amazement as he saw what was on the other side.

The most beautiful huge tree house he had ever seen. Andy hesitated before he continued on. Looking around in amazement. He climbed up and up to the highest part. There were several doors made out of the most beautiful wood.

He ran his hands along the wood until he reached the very end. He opened the door on the left and immediatelt froze at what he saw.

"Oh dear God! I'm so sorry. Oh geez! I didn't know that there was anyone here!" And covered his eyes and slammed the wood door shut. He shook on the spot, completely embarrassed.

He heard a squeal and some scrambling around. He wasn't sure if he should leave or not.

He wasn't sure if he knew who they were or not, he just saw a whole lot of ass. Two at that.

The door creaked open and Andy flinched.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I was on a run and I just, oh my-"

"Andy?" The voice spoke Andy's name as warning. To calm him down.

"Yes?" Andy stopped then and looked up, "Mikey..?" He looked past Mikey and saw another figure.

"Who's that? Is this your place?"

"This is mine and the boys' place. That's Harvey, I was just trying to get some alone time with my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes. Boyfriend. You know, it's Saturday. We get the fortress alone from 2 pm to 5 pm. It's now 4:30"

"Professor sexy? Is that Andy?" Harvey asked shuffling from the room to the door, the sheets around his chest.

Mikey's face turned red, "he... Likes roleplay"

"Ah, gotcha" Andy nodded.

"Andy!" Harvey squealed and jumped onto the small blond. In the process of the jump the sheet fell to the floor, so Harvey was now koala hugging Andy... Naked.

"Uh oh! Professor, it seems we have a problem" Harvey giggled.

"Dear God! Andy, I'm so sorry. Harvey, get down!" Mikey grabbed his boyfriend and placed him on his hip, covering his exposed privates with the sheets.

"Yeah. Anyway. I really need to finish this, can you like give us some time?" Mikey asked when Harvey started to whine.

Andy watched as Harvey's hand traveled under the sheet and he he whined again,

"Professor..."

"Yes, I don't wanna keep you waiting..." Andy blushed and ran from the room. That was so embarrassing.