CHAPTER 11 ~ why?

So today is Thursday, and if I was capable of following a schedule, then this story is supposed to upload today, in an attempt to get back in track you guys get another upload. But now I've decided that I'm going to focus in one book at a time so this and I'll update occasionally on the one-shot book. But the rest are on hold.

-

A few days later

"Come on sugar, you've got to eat. Daddy's got to go to school and you have to get to daycare.

Please baby, eat something" Andy pleaded with his daughter, who turned her face away everytime he brought the bottle to her lips.

He sighed and placed her in her highchair.

"Come on Luna, what's wrong baby? Please eat something" he whined, getting desperate.

"Here, darling. Let me try" his mum spoke walking over to him. Andy sighed and handed her the bottle. He leaned against the counter and watched as Luna took the nipple of the bottle into her mouth.

"How did you do that?" He asked his mum. She sighed,

"Andrew, you've been so busy in the morning with being late for school and stuff that I've been feeding her breakfast, she's used to it now, so it only makes sense that she will only eat if I feed her. Once you get your schedule again and settle down slightly, i'm sure things will go back to normal, now go shower" His mum said. He sighed in defeat and took his sweat damp body to the bathroom.

He showered, using the baby soap once again, it made his skin so soft and le loved it. Andy dressed, a red hoodie and a pair of white ripped skinnies. Andy exited the bathroom after he fixed his hair and made his way to the kitchen where his daughter sat in a her high chair and his mum sat at the table reading a book.

"Hello baby, did you have a good breakfast?" he asked at his daughter brought her out of the chair.

"I've set up her car seat and i've already burped her, have a good day" Andy's mum said, kissing his and his daughters forehead. Luna babbled nonsense and clapped her hands as he took her to the car.

He placed her in her seat and buckled her correctly and then got onto the road. His thumbs pattered on the steering wheel as he sung along to what was on the radio. His mind drifted slightly, it had been awhile since he played his guitar, not since Luna's mum died almost a year ago in december. He really wanted to bring it out again.

"Shit!" Andy cursed and immediately covered his mouth. He just remembered that Luna's birthday was this month, December 29th to be exact, she would be one. That was around the time most babies took their first steps. Oh geez, what was he going to do when she started running around screaming. He chuckled and shook his head as he pulled up to the daycare.

"Good Morning, Lori. here she's is" Andy greeted the lady who took care of Luna the most.

"Good morning Andy, hello Luna" she cooed with a blush. Andy had a feeling that she kind of liked him. He wasn't sure if she knew he was only 16.

"I'll see you later baby" He kissed Luna's head. "Bye Lori" he grinned at her and left.

Walking into school Andy was immediately shoved into the wall by Alex Champ.

"Hey Andy!" he greeted shoving him once again.

"Hello Alex, how are you?" Andy asked, not wanting to give in and show Alex how he was affecting him. Andy straightened his clothes and pushed himself off the wall.

"How are you" He mocked, "why are you so polite, you are such a girl" Alex laughed, shoving Andy back into the wall.

"Alright Alex, knock it off" a voice said from behind Alex. Champ turned and Andy got a glimpse of Rye. he sighed and pushed himself off the wall.