CHAPTER 15 ~ self destruct

"demons?! Grab the salt... Or is it iron?"

"Just stay behind me kid"

"Oh, boring!"

"Tell me again why we are watching this?" Rye asked his brother.

"Cause I haven't seen you in ages and I wanted to show this to you isn't it awesome" Robbie gushed.

"Rob, first... I've already seen supernatural. Second, your gay side is peaking"

"Gay, I'm not gay" Robbie said,

"Oh please. I'm.surrounded by gays, just admit it" Rye said turning to him.

"Look, Dean's got a nice body, so what if I'm gay" he shrugged.

"Exactly, so what. I need a coffee" Rye groaned falling into the couch.

"It was Saturday and Robbie was over from University he was on break for the next couple weeks and he wanted to visit Rye.

When he knocked on Rye's door looking like a hobo cause he walked ten miles cause his car broke down they both shed tears...and then Rye sent him to the shower.

"Gingers?" Robbie asked, looking at his little brother with raised eyebrows.

"Duh. But I'm driving" Rye smirked, snatching the keys from Robbie's hand.

"No fair! I'm older!" Robbie pouted in a childish manner.

"Yet, you act like that" rye said as the walked out to the car.

"Okay, fair point. So what have you been learning in school?"

"...seriously?"

"Um yeah" Robbie nodded and looked at the 17 year old expectantly.

"Ugh, I don't know, like quadractic and the periodic table and stuff" Rye said.

"Your failing all you classes aren't you?" Robbie asked.

"No... No! I can't afford to fail anything and you know that"

"True" Robbie sighed. When Rye was 13 and Robbie was still in highschool, their parents left. It was up to Robbie to maintain staright A's to keep the bills paid and a monthly check for money and clothes and whatever. Since he left for college it's been Rye's job.

"Oh gosh, I haven't seen Ginger in forever! Did you know she's seeing someone now?" Robbie asked excitedly as he hopped out of the car.

"No... Who?"

"Some.musicanager or something, his name is Blair" Robbie smiled as they entered the shop. They took a window table and Rye glanced around, waiting for Ginger.

"Good for her" he said as his eyes landed in table for two. It was Andy, sitting across from another dude. Was that his date?

Rye shook his head, it wasn't his business anyway. Besides if Andy wanted to go on dates, Rye couldn't stop him.

"Robbie, haven't seen you in ages!" Ginger's soft voice said as she sighed the College student.

Rye's eyes drifted back over to Andy and he watched him. The man across from his spoke something and Andy looked at his strangely, before speaking himself.

What was happening over there? Rye wondered. It wasn't some weird hostage situation, was it? Of course not.

Ginger appeared next to their table and place down their drinks. Rye still didn't take his eyes off of the small blond.

"RYE!" Robbie shouted.

"What?" Rye's head snapped to his brother.

"Are you listening?"