CHAPTER 26~ a better beginning(Epilogue)

The last lil chappy, it's short and there a bit of smut cause.... Why not hope you enjoy.

Epilogue- one year later.

Andy woke to the sound of his phone ringing. He groggily opened his eyes, feeling around the grass beside him.

"Hello mum..."

"Andy honey, where are you? You were supposed to be home an hour ago"

"Crap!" Sorry" and bolted up- "I'll be home soon I fell asleep" and hung up with a quick I love you.

"Rye, can you take me home?" Andy turned and looked at his boyfriend, Rye didn't move a muscle. Andy shook his shoulder but Rye still didn't budge.

"Rye!" Andy screamed and resorted to sitting in his boyfriends hips. They had been on a picnic for their one year anniversary.

"Ryeee" Andy whined, huffing when his boyfriend finally showed signs of wakefulness. Andy sighed and climbed off of Rye's lap- or tried to anyway. Rye's big warm hands caught his hips and pinned him down.

"Well, this is a compromising situation" Rye smirked. Andy blushed and squirmed.

"Rye I have to get home!" Andy whined, but froze when he looked directly into those dark chocolate eyes.

"Rye no," Andy said firmly.

"What do you mean 'no'? This is your fault" the brunette said incredulously. The small blond poyed and Rye leaned up, capturing his lips.

"I'll make it fast and you can get home within the next hour" Rye said.

"What?! No way Jose, thrity minutes" Andy negotiated.

"But it take fifteen minutes to get to your house from here"

"Then we have fifteen minutes starting now" then Andy bolted, Rye could hear him counting.

"57-56-55" the rye got a move on. Any made it to the car, pulling his shirt off as he got in. Rye climbed in straight after, pinning him to the seat. Andy squeaked when Rye's lips slammed into his.

Hot hands roamed his body and he could hardly believe they were doing this in a semi public place. Then again, they lived up to their ship name. Randy.

Andy couldn't come trol the moan that slipped out of his mouth when Rye's rubbed their cocks together.

Getting up, rye tugged his shirt off then shut the car door and he toted with the buckle in Andy's pants.

"Don't really have time for foreplay" Andy gasped when Rye's started kissing down his chest.

A rumbling growl was heard as Rye yanked off Andy's pants, accidentally tearing the underwear.

"Seriously?" Andy huffed as his hands scratched down Rye's back. Rye didn't answer but instead bit Andy's nipple, taking his boyfriends leaking cock into his hand.

"Either you fuck me or jerk me off, not both" Andy moaned, his back arching when Rye's thumb ran over his slit.

"Fine" Rye took his pants off and hovered over Andy, kissing his lips softly.

Rye sat back and he grabbed the blonds thigh, propping his leg over his shoulder.

Building himself up some, rye rubbed his thumb over his own head before lining himself up. He watched Andy's face scrunch slightly as he entered.

"How are you still so tight after all this time?" He groaned when he finally pushed past Andy's tight ring of muscle. Andy just shook his head and moaned when Rye started to move.

A hot feeling spread through Andy and he gripped the seat as Rye started to kiss down his neck and thrust deeper into him.

Andy's moans got more high pitched and Rye began to groan loudly, pulsing deeply within the blond.

"R-rye..." Andy clutched onto the seat as his toes curled and he released in his tummy and Rye's chest.

Rye moaned in his throat at the feel of Andy's hole tightening around him and he pulled out.

Rye crawled closer to his sweaty boyfriend and smiled whewhenn Andy's mouth dropped open. The blonds hand found a way to the base of his cock and he guided him to his mouth.

Sucking him off until Rye's face scrunched up and he released in Andy's mouth. Andy made a show of swallowing before he stat up with a wince and started to get dressed.

"20 minutes... You better step in the gas sir" Andy said as he buckled himself in. Rye's buttoned his pants and crawled Into the driver's seat.

"Don't worry Fovvs, I don't always drive fast...but when I do" he cut himself off and winked earning an eyeroll from his boyfriend.

"My ass starts to hurt?" Andy grumbled rubbing his sore bottom.

-

Andy sat in history class listening to the teacher ramblings. When the door to the class room opened. Fifteen minutes late.

Like everyone else in the class and turned his head to see who it was.

Andy felt a since of happiness when five familiar boys walked in.

"Sorry we're late Mrs. Duff" Jack said with a goofy grin.

"Jack gow are you late? You left the house at five am "

"I was hanging out with the bits sorry mum"

"Take your seats... All of you" after a few more words were exchanged the boys started walking towards him.

"Hey Andy" Mikey greeted. Andy smiled.

"Morning Mikey"

"Hey Fovvs?" Rye whispered causeing Andy to turn around.

"You should come to the fortress this afternoon- it's our day" Rye finished with a wink.

Andy blushed and nodded- "alright"

"Mr. Beaumont care to share what you had to whisper to Mr. Fowler?" Jack's mum asked.

"Not unless you want to an orgy with your entire class" rye said. Gasps erupted around the room and Andy couldn't help but snickered when Rye received after school detention.

"Change of plans... Meet me in the detention room" rye whispered when Mrs. Duff wwnt back to teacher.

"Okay" Andy agreed. Though he'd never know why.

"Chill Andy, everything's fine" he told himself as he turned es back to the front.

It's only the love of your life.

-

FIN- YAYYYY

IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR I NOW DUB THEE- Raindrops!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

I enjoyed writing this book😂😂😂 so freaking much. Thank you to those of you who have been there from the beginning for the support. And thank you to those who joined and are now part of the gang.

PEACE AND LOVE
MY LITTLE RAINDROPS
SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE XX