Looking Back At Myself

(Time Skip, Leon's Pov)

We jump down from the platform we were standing on and look over to see (Y/N) running to some door. I yell after her and start running, I catch up to her before Ada Wong get's in my way. I walk towards her before getting hit with a flash grenade, I shake my head to clear my vision and continue running. "Y/N stop! We have to talk!" after saying that I notice her change of clothes, 'why would she change?'

(Y/N)- "Sorry not in a talking mood" She continues to run before she grapples away. I look over to see someone about to shoot her. I bolt over there and start fighting with this unknown man while Helena catches up with me. He tries to punch me, but I dodge it making him tackle me in defense. I lose my balance and turn around and aim my gun at...Chris Redfield.

(Leon)- "Chris?"

(Chris)- "Leon?"

(Leon)- "Why were you about to shoot her!? Don't you know her?" He shakes his head in anger.

(Chris)- "What are you doing here?"

(Leon)- "Put your gun down Chris, she's a witness with Ada. We need her!"

(Chris)- "A witness!" He starts to laugh "She's the one who did all of this!"

(Leon)- "No! It wasn't her- it was Simmons, the National Security Adviser"

(Chris)- "I lost all my men because of her!"

(Leon)- "And I lost over 70,000 people, including the President because of Simmons!"

(Chris)- "Don't you know her secret? She's working for Neo-Umbrella"

(Piers)- "That's not true! She dropped them after Wesker's death, that's why she chose to become a Free Lance Agent" Chris looks over at Piers, then again at me.

(Chris)- "She's in contact with Simmons, you know what that means?"

(Leon)- "Yeah, I do"

(Chris)- "And you're still going to protect this woman?" I bite my cheek knowing my choice is correct.

(Leon)- "I am" I hear faint footsteps approaching making me turn my head.

(Y/N)- "Leon..." she gets cut off looking at another (Y/N) "W-who?" I turn to Chris shocked.

(Chris)- "If the real (Y/N) is there then who's..." We all look over to the other (Y/N) and notice she looks exactly the same as the real (Y/N).

(Piers)- "Captain!" A flash grenade gets tossed. Both girls are gone.

(Chris)- "Shit! Follow Her!" He looks over at me and pushes me out of the way. I decide to track her earpiece before she left completely the second time, resulting in me chasing her.

(Time Skip)

I open doors to see Simmons standing with (Y/N) in a choke hold. I squint my eyes to see a syringe was placed in his hand aiming for her. Helena and I point our guns at him while Sherry and Jake run in.

(Simmons)- "Well this is unexpected" (Y/N) gasps for air while trying to break from his grasp.

(Sherry)- "No! Wait!"

(Simmons)- "Ah, Agent Birkin. Impeccable timing, Kindly take these two into custody, won't you?" I look over to Sherry confused and worried about (Y/N).

(Sherry)- "They said you were involved in the terrorist attack. Is it true?" My anger then raises when Simmons get flustered and tightens (Y/N) hold, making her struggle even more.

(Simmons)- "What, are they running down the streets, screaming it to anyone who'll listen?!"

(Sherry)- "Answer me!"

(Simmons)- "It's for the benefit of the United States- and Global Security."

(Leon)- "Can't see how killing the president is good for the country"

(Y/N)- "The Presidents dead..?" I look over to (Y/N) heartbroken. Simmons laughs.

(Simmons)- "Well, we have Leon to thank for that." (Y/N) looks at me hurt.

(Y/N)- "Leon you didn't--"

(Simmons)- "Oh yes he did honey, doesn't that break your heart knowing the trouble he's cost?" I tighten my gun grip. "Dispose of them". He turns away while his gunmen shoot making us all duck behind crates.

(Y/N Pov)

I can't come to the fact that Leon assisted in his death, I clench my teeth and focus to what's more important, my escape. I look around while Simmons pushes me back. I see Leon then pop out and start shooting, making me scared for the first time in a while. I look to my side and see a reflection of a man with a pistol..'Ada'. I kick my leg up high so it hits his head making him let go of me. I fall to the floor and watch the hit man shoot him with the C-virus. I choke for air before feeling Simmons grab me, he pulls out the syringe and walks off the edge about to go to the train. I try to escape before falling onto a moving train, once I do I hear Leon scream my name.