Not Clear Yet (Part Two)

I grab an old but tactical outfit, I put it on and look over to my suitcase. I dust on my outfit while walking over to it, I unlock it only to reveal my new equipment I never used before. I pull out my grapple gun and strap it to my lower back, I look at my two pistols and strap it against my thighs. The last thing I see is my extended knife, if you flip the top it gets longer. I tuck it in my pocket and go down stairs to see no one there. I walk over to the table to see another clear device, with a clear rhombus. Instead of the cube it's a rhombus now, 'hilarious' I chuckle. I grab both devices and tuck it in my outfit. Before walking outside I get call, I answer it only to hear Ada's voice.

(Ada)- "Glad you like my little gifts, anyway's I have gotten you a car. I'll be sending you coordinates to the location we meet."

(Y/N)- "Alright, so I guess I'm back in fully." 

(Ada)- "I guess you are, I'll see you around" She ends the call, I then see old messages from Leon making me frown a bit.

I shake the thought and start dialing Hunnigan, she's the only one that can cover me. Once dialing the last number I get a call from an unknown number. I answer only to hear Jake's voice, "Save this number, I could help you out ya know. I got to go, things are getting bad once again."

(Y/N)- "This is so random, how'd you get my number?" He laughs and pant.

(Jake)- "Chris, he is already back on the BSAA." While smirking a bit I then hear gun shots.

(Y/N)- "Need to call me later?"

(Jake)- "Something like that, anyways tell Sherry I say hi." He ends the call while I finally call Hunnigan. She answers and agrees, only if I pay her a little extra. Which I didn't mind since I did it before.

'Look's like I'm not alone anymore'