Unexpected Turn

(Y/N Pov)

I tripped on Leon's foot making me fall backwards, I feel my back crash into the floor making me wince in pain. For some reason I just start laughing, Leon pulls back to look at me confused.

(Leon)- "Are you alright?" He tilts his head in confusion.

(Y/N)- "Honestly no, but I needed something to knock me in my senses." I position my head to comfortable tilt.

(Leon)- "This is all it took?" He chuckles.

(Y/N)- "I guess so" I look at him a bit before looking around.

(Leon)- "Sorry about that" He says as he gets up, he puts his hand down making me grab it. Once getting up I stubble on my leg and groan in pain, I grab Leon's arm for balance. "I think we should sit down" I nod, he guides me using his hand. We soon sit down on the couch.

(Y/N)- "Oh! Let me get something for you" I instantly get up, and walk over to the kitchen.

(Leon)- "You don't have t-" I yell.

(Y/N)- "Shut it" I walk over with water and hand it out to him, he grabs it and shakes his head with a smirk.

(Leon)- "You know I should be taking care of you" I look over to him.

(Y/N)- "You shouldn't be here in the first place" He chuckles in his throat and shakes his head again, he then looks at me.

(Leon)- "Glad your not dead" I rest my hand on my knee annoyed, I look over at him and then rest my back on the couch.

(Y/N)- "Yeah" I lightly chuckle "I'm glad I'm not too", I look down at his lips then his eyes. He notices what I stared at. I get wide eyed and look away, I hear his glass of water being placed down on the coffee table.

(Leon)- "You know, the collision between us did hurt" I get red and flushed remembering what happened. I look over seeing his hand rubbing against his lips, he stares at me while doing so.

(Y/N)- "You're full of it, you know?" I look away hearing him come closer to me, I instantly look back at him to see us inches apart.

(Leon)- "You..." He then reaches his hand to my lips, using his thumb to rub my chin. Thinking of what could happen I instantly get more red.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been busy with school. Speaking of school I have exams coming up, FML.

I will try to post more, so sorry it was a short chapter. Anyways I love ya'll, see ya around.