The End of Something New

(Leon)- "You...have a bit of drool on your chin" My eyes gets instantly wide and I turn my head away from him embarrassed. I start to hear him chuckling while wiping the drool off my chin, I turn around pissed. "What?" He tilts his head.

(Y/N)- "You know why!" I yell, I push him away from me. Resulting in him falling back down on the couch, I groan in anger and climb on top of him. "Your so...!" I start to grab his neck shaking him.

(Leon)- "I'm what? Your the one on top of me" I look at myself and hands, I retract them away and bounce off of him making him sit up. I look over calmly to see him staring at me contently.

(Y/N)- "Take a picture, it will last longer" I look away, after a period of silence I look back to him. He's staring at the floor, probably thinking of something.

(Leon)- "That sentence brought back memories of our first mission together" I remember back then when I was numb to feelings, because of my anger.

(Y/N)- "Good and bad memories, I uh--" I start to clear my throat "What anything to eat?" He looks at me and shakes his head. "Thought so" I stand and stretch my back, about to walk away I hear Leon stand as well.

(Leon)- "Tell me about what your're going to do" I turn myself around and walk towards him.

(Y/N)- "Pardon?" I stand up tall trying to seem as confident as him, he looks down at me. His bangs hangs down one eye, blocking my vision a bit.

(Leon)- "I want to know--, w-what you are going to do after I leave" I exhale and look down, before looking up I inhale. I notice his expression changes into a bit of anger.

(Y/N)- "Honestly, I'll be moving out of this house. Finding a new place, probably cutting off anybody I know--like you" I see his lips turn into a firm line, he looks up and looks side to side. I open my mouth to say something before he cuts me off.

(Leon)- "I understand, I was going to tell you the same" I look down at his feet, a step back a bit and look up at him.

(Y/N)- "Glad we're on the same page" I turn around, feeling my eyes water. I keep losing everyone I love, I can't help it though. I take a few steps forward about to walk to the kitchen until I hear Leon speak.

(Leon)- "Everything that happens has a reason, including us" I feel a hand grip my wrist and spinning me around, I feel warmth surround my body and something soft touch my lips. My eyes widen from the sudden shock, after a while I close my eyes. I then feel Leon's arm slide down mine, after minutes pass I feel him pull away. "You weren't expecting that, I could tell by the color of your face" I look down, not looking him in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

(Y/N)- "We both feel the same, but our lives don't match. Even if that changed our perspective on one another it still hasn't changed the future." I start to shed a tear, just thinking of everything and everyone.

(Leon)- "I don't understand? What are you trying to say?" I look up at him wiping away the tear, and exhaling.

(Y/N)- "We'll separate from each other, and we can't stop it. You'll go into hiding and I'll be a music idol with possible bachelors to marry me!" I start to chuckle while crying, "Don't you see how we can't make this work" I shake my head and see Leon's expression, I couldn't see what he was feeling. 

(Leon)- "You're right, I should go" I look away not trying to watch him leave, once he opens the door I finally look at him. He turns his head and looks at me with his side eye before going through the door. I sit on the couch and process what happened or what I just did.