Bonjour!

Hi, it's molkkangmolkkang again!

It's been almost 6 months since the last story, Contemplating. 

I thought that I would take a long long long break but, turns out writing is my source of happiness, and yeah I am back. Have you read my Michaeng short story yet? Hehe it was out of the blue, wasn't it? Yeah as for me, I was just staring at the rain and suddenly the story came into my mind. 

How are you guys doing? Me still doing fine and hanging. I hope things are going well for you all.

I honestly don't know how to tell you about this story. It's another angst story, the only genre that I care, and it is another alternate universe plot again. The premise is a little bit dramatic and complicated, but not as arduous as soap opera.  Well, and the characters still Mina and Chaeyoung, I hope you all don't mind hehe.

Set around the present time, where Chaeyoung is a grumpy yet gifted Creative Director on an advertising company, while Mina is the new intern who just joined Chaeyoung's team. Upon seeing Mina in the office Chaeyoung is total furious for a reason. Mina doesn't really care tho, she only cares about how she should complete the intern program. Due to their past, Mina chose to be ignorant and emotionless, while Chaeyoung also ignorant but has a hot-headed personality. 

Will they ever fall in love? Or will they keep continue to hate each other then?

Let's find out!

It's my fourth Michaeng book. Please take care of me. Please do comments on the chapters, I am open to any negatives and positives feedback. 

Thank you:)

xoxo,

molkkangmolkkang.