Chapter 7

Thankfully I didn't mess up. We popped right into my room. It was fairly organized and simple. I had a queen bed with a canopy and had a dark blue cover. My bed was grey and blue. My walls were gray and my desk was black.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

"You seem to really like blue."

"Lilith! Not just any blue, it's dark blue!"

"I think we should...live in my dorm room instead. It's more...spacious."

(I have bad decorating style, so what?!)

"And all the demons will probably move here because their familiar wants too."

"Yes, it'll be more private for the ceremony." She trailed off.

The ceremony. I completely forgot about the ceremony having to take place in our dorm rooms. I wonder if these walls are sound proof.

"Okay, give me a sec to get my stuff." I summoned a quick spell and got all my stuff in a matter of seconds. Lilith smiled "level 5 quick spell?" I nodded.

"Impressive." She said.

"Will you do the honors?" I asked.

She opened a portal and we both stepped through to find ourselves in her black and velvet red room. The wooden floors were black, her canopy and canopy covers were black and her sheets were a rich (and real!) velvet. Very royal and gothic looking.

"I like the decoration." I said as I pointed to all the magic books.

"Is this where I shall be staying as well?" I asked.

"Yes."

There was only one bed. We blushed when we both realized what I meant. Stupid.

"Is there anywhere that you don't mind staining?" I asked.

"Actually I have a whole room for staining." We both laughed at that.

I definitely did not think she was serious.

She led me to a bookcase, she pushed in one of the books to open a secret door and inside was a room like no other. It was completely made of obsidian. All of it, how could she afford so much of it? It wasn't just any obsidian, it was gold obsidian. The rarest kind. I was taken aback, it was so pretty.

"Only my familiar and I can access this room, so if something happens at the academy, this is our safe room. Though I doubt we'll need one." I smirked.

"We could just fight them off." She quirked an eyebrow at that.

I decided to look around the room a little more. In the middle of the room was the pentagram for our ceremony.

"Are you ready for the ceremony or would you like to wait?" She asked.

"I want to do it now." I responded which as much confidence as I could muster.

She raised an eyebrow and her eyes flashed a dangerous purple. "Remember, once something is lost, it can never be returned."

Didn't I know that all too well.

"I understand that Lilith."

We looked at each other for a few seconds. I shook away my nerves. She was already there so there was no need to revoke God, I already had anyways. I went into the middle of the pentagram and began the ritual. I had to get rid of all pure thoughts for the ceremony (not that I had any) to be as powerful as possible.

I looked at Lilith, and it was the first time that I truly looked. Her curves, her straight, midnight hair. Her tall, lean, powerful figure. Her pale porcelain skin, no blemishes whatsoever. I felt my face heat up and I quickly looked away.

She was perfect. And she was my familiar.

Word Count: 601~