I

Haeun was out at the amusement park. She walked up to the game booth and handed the man her dollar. The game started and she won a huge panda. She had a noticed a little boy crying and fighting with his mother for something.

'NO I WANT THAT MOMMY!" He pointed at a stuffed animal. She walked up to him and bent down to his level. 'Hi what's your name?" She asked him. 'J-Jungkook.' He stuttered. Haeun smiled. 'I'm Haeun and i heard you wanted a teddy right?' She asked him and smiled. Haeun handed him the panda she won. Jungkook looked up at Haeun and looked into her eyes.

Jungkooks mom looked at you. 'Thank you very much for calming him down i usually can't do it.' She chuckles and looked at the little. He was wiping his tears away off of his soft chubby cheeks. "Is there anyway you could become his babysitter. i've been looking for one for so long!" She said with delight.

"Of course i can take care of him." She bent down to his level and pinched his cheeks. Jungkook hugged Haeun and she picked him up. 'Sure when do i start?' She asked his mother. 'I can drive you too my house and you can take care of him now!' She sweetly smiled.

'Sure.' She smiled and the little was napping in the crook of her neck. She chuckled. 'I'm Mrs. Jeon by the way." She smiled and they both got into the car.

Jeon Jungkook. What a cute name. She thought.

~skip~

Mrs. Jeon had left and Jungkook wouldn't let go of Haeun. 'Kookie let go of me please.' She cooed. He blushed at the nickname. 'Only if noona kisses me!' He proudly said. She chuckled. Haeun kissed his cheeks and forehead.

'Noooo i wanted a kiss on the lips!' He shouted and stomped on the floor. "Kookie, noona can't give you a kiss on the lips because she's 14 and you're 6!" She chuckled and he stomped on the floor.

"Noona i have a secret." Jungkook said and went up to her ear. "Kookie will be a strong kookie one day and you will fall for him!" He whispered into her ear. She chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Yes kookie it'll happen!" She said knowing that he would forget in the future.

"Kookie how about we go get ice cream and meet noona's best friend!" she exclaimed and the little agreed.

Haeun took Jungkook to the ice cream shop. She bent down to his level. 'What do you want kookie?" She asked him. 'Chocolate!" He jumped. 'Two chocolates. One in a cup and one in a cone." She told the man.

Jungkook and Haeun walked to her best friends house eating their ice cream. She knocked on the door and Hoseok opened it. 'Haeun sweetie!' He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Jungkook got jealous.

'HANDS OFF MY NOONA!' He shouted at Hoseok. Haeun was shocked at his outburst.