XXIII

Jungkook pov

I was now driving to the mall with Haeun. She was blasting the music and it was all American music. I could barely understand the English. I was driving my convertible and Haeun looked so pretty with her hair blowing in the wind. She was listening to a song called Sunflower.

She's my sunflower.

I was driving with one hand and my other around her waist. I had dyed my hair pink and she called me 'pinky'. She's such a cutie. If any male at this mall lays an eye on her i won't hesitate to kill them.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked right in front of the mall. We got out of the car and immediately held her hand while walking inside. Everyone was staring at us. Damn i hate being the richest person in Busan.

When walking inside Haeun's eyes landed on someone. She got out of my grip and ran to him. She was hugging him. Oh he's so dead. I walked up to her and crossed my arms.

'Haeun who is this?' I asked

'Oh this is my college best friend Namjoon!' She smiled.

'I haven't seen you in so long idiot!' She whined.

My arm slithered around her waist and pulled her closer.

'Come on Haeun lets go.' I tilted my head signaling that we should leave. She nodded and walked with me.

There were so many stores i wanted to take her too. I wanted to take her into Gucci, but she said it was too expensive. She insisted we go into Abercrombie. I nodded and went in with her.

The smell of cologne and perfume hit my nose. It burned my nostrils for a second then i adjusted. Haeun ran around looking at the clothes. I just walked around trying to find things she'd look cute it. I saw a short yellow dress with flowers on it.

She'd look perfect in it. I looked for her size and slung it across my arms. Haeun came up too me with a white cropped lace shirt, two pairs of ripped jeans, and shorts. She pulled me into the dressing room.

I took the clothes from her and hung them up. I put the dress up too. Haeun removed her skirt and i felt my pants get tighter. I just wanted to fuck her right now.

Hold it together Kook.

I can't anymore.

I stood up and held her close against me.

'Don't you feel what you're doing.'