XIII

Author pov

Haeun was surprised. Jungkook couldn't possibly date her in the future. Haeun grabbed his hand and was pulled into the limousine. It pulled up in front of a huge center and they were escorted inside. It was a ball for rich families. Haeun looked so out of place.

Haeun sat down at the round table and Jungkook was next to her. 'Noona, please dance with me.' He whined. She shook her head and Jungkook angrily pulled her by the wrist. He grabbed her waist and intertwined his fingers with hers. They danced across the floor.

Haeun had never realized how good of a dancer Jungkook was. She had noticed how tall Jungkook was he was basically her height. All the people were staring at them and Jungkook smirked. All the girls were jealous and she blushed. Jungkook stopped and looked into her eyes. He kissed her.

It wasn't the first time he's done it. He did it when he was 6. But this time Haeun felt sparks fly. Haeun hes 11. You're 19! She blushed and went back to the table. She was so surprised.

The ball had ended and they were finally at home. She till couldn't forget what Jungkook did. She was now laying in bed on her phone. Jungkook slowly opened the door and saw her. He got into bed next to her and took the phone. He turned it off.

'What's up kookie?' she sweetly asked. 'Noona i'm sorry for kissing you.' He pouted. She played with his soft brown hair. 'It's ok Jungkookie.' She smiled. 'How about noona takes you out for gourmet desserts. My treat.' She smiled and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook ran out and into his room to change. Haeun put on this.

She ran downstairs and saw Jungkook wearing his adidas sweatpants, white shirt, and white vans

She ran downstairs and saw Jungkook wearing his adidas sweatpants, white shirt, and white vans. Haeun grabbed his wrist and walked into town. First she brought Jungkook into a cupcake store.

'Noona i know the sweetest thing that i already have.' He smirked.

'What?' she asked.

'You.'