VII

Yoongi bent down to his level. 'Since you know me.... What's your name?' Yoongi asked. Jungkook crossed his arms and huffed. He sat down and his legs were in front of him. 'Noona!' he screamed. Haeun ran up to Jungkook and picked him up.

Yoongi noticed how much Jungkook made Haeun absorbed in him. Jungkook smirked at Yoongi. 'Noona's mine.' he mouthed. Yoongi checked his watch. 'It's time for me to leave. Bye Haeunie!' Yoongi smiled and waved. He opened the door and ran. How was he afraid of a 6 year old?

Jungkook was now on the carpet playing with his action figures and cars. 'Noona! come play with me!' The little whined. Haeun nodded and got in the carpet with him. The rest of the afternoon the both of them were playing.

It was now night and Mrs. Jeon hadn't come home. 'How about i order pizza?' She asked. Jungkook nodded his head and Haeun ordered a medium pizza. She put on a disney movie for Jungkook.

Haeun missed her best friend Jimin. She hadn't heard from him all summer. It was now the middle of July and he was in some foreign place. America? Who goes to America for Summer?! (i'm a new yorker hehe.)

There was a knock on the door and she groaned. Haeun collected her money and opened the door. Her mouth dropped at the pizza guy. He had fluffy pink cotton candy hair. She was mesmerized by how beautiful he was.

'Haeun?' he asked. His features were beautiful, but he seemed familiar. Jimin?! Her mouth dropped even more. What happened to the chubby boy she knew and loved. 'Park Jimin?' She fixed her hair.

Jungkook pov

I saw a the frame of a boy in the doorway. Haeun was staring at him! My Noona is not being taken away from me this easily! I will find all these boys when i'm older. I tOlD yOu aLl tO sTaY aWaY.

Author pov

Jungkook was going completely insane! He's only 6. Haeun took the pizza and invited him inside. She locked the door and place the pizza on the coffee table. 'How? What? When? Why?' she was amazed. 'Diet.' He giggled. 'I want the chubby baby back!' She pouted.

Jimin was explaining what he was up too and they exchanged number again. Jimin kissed her cheek and left. Before leaving Jungkook grabbed his leg.

'Don't even think about it!'