XIV

Haeun mentality face palmed. This boy. She ordered them both a box with random cupcakes. Then she dragged him into a crepe store. She ordered herself a nutella with strawberries one. Jungkook smiled and ordered the same. They were saving all these for home.

While walking Jungkook held her hand. 'Jungkook let go i'm too old for you.' She blushed. He shook his head. 'See Noona i get whatever i want. So basically your mine.' He smirked.

Haeun couldn't believe what she was hearing and brushed it off. When they reached the house Haeun put the box of cupcakes and crepes on the island. She took out plates and placed the cupcakes on them. Then she got out cute long pink plated and put the crepes on them.

Haeun giggled watching Jungkook eating happy. He was the cutest kid she had ever seen.

———————

8 years later

Jungkook was now 19 and Haeun was 25. His love for her had only gotten stronger. It was now his turn to try and get her to himself. He was now sitting in class next to his best friend Taehyung.

Jungkook pov

This class is so fucking boring. I wonder what Haeun was doing now. Yes, i'm not homeschooled anymore. My mom said i need to go to a public high school and college. God. At least i made one friend that actually cares for me. Usually people just want to be friends because of my money.

At least i have Haeun. My mom is barely at home anymore. She's always on business trips. So it's usually just her and i. Class had ended and i walked out of class with Taehyung.

'What's your plan on winning Haeun's heart?' He asked.

'Working on it.'

All the girls crowded around me. They're so annoying. I'm not going to date any of you roaches. Taehyung and i walked to my house. I think he has a little crush on Haeun. Nothing too serious. Haeun sees him as a younger brother. That's It.

I walked inside my house with Taehyung and plopped on the couch. Haeun came downstairs looking angry. 'What's wrong sweetie?' I smirked. 'Jungkook you left the house even messier for me to clean up! Your room is a mess! Clean it up!' She commanded. 'Later sweetheart Taehyung is here.'

Haeun hated when i called her pet names because we aren't dating. I always get what i want anyways.

'Taehyungie!' She opened her arms and Taehyung ran into them. He's not a child Haeun! I was jealous. I walked up to her. She stayed at 5'5 and i'm 5'11. I giggled and ruffled her hair. 'Didn't you miss me shorty?' I pouted.

She hugged me and i kissed her forehead. 'Hey don't treat me like a baby!' she protested. 'I'm older than you!' She pouted.

I lifted her chin up.

'You're my baby.'