IIII

I walked away from Hoseok and answered the phone. 'Yes Mrs. Jeon?' I asked her nervous at what she going to say. 'Haeun where are you?! Jungkook is crying so loud!' She said and i heard him in the back. 'I'm not mad. just tell me where you are.' She sighed. 'I'm out with my friend. Can you put Jungkook ok the phone.'

'N-noona where are y-you!' He said while sobbing. 'Don't worry kookie, noona is our with her friend. I'll be back home soon i promise. When i come home we can have lots of sweets and watch a movie.' I said into the phone. 'Kookie will forgive you if you come home right now!' He shouted and giggled. I sighed. 'After one ride.' I said and hung up.

'Hoseok i have to get on this ride and leave.' I sighed. He shook his head and we got on the ride. When we got off i laughed at him. 'You were screaming like a girl.' I giggled. 'Yeah yeah ugly now go home. I'll miss you.' He said and hugged me.

I went inside the house with the bag of sweet treats for Jungkook. He was sitting on the couch pouting. I went up to him and wiped his tear stained cheeks. 'Noona!' He hugged me. I opened the bag and put the ice cream, candy, whipped cream, cookies, and chocolate sauce on the table.

'Is that for us noona?' He asked me. 'Of course. Now what movie do you wanna watch?' I asked him and he sat in my lap. 'Iron man!' He shouted and i put it on. The whole time Jungkook and i ate all the sweets. Till Jungkook looked at me and cupped my cheeks.

'Noona promise me something.' He said

'Sure Jungkook anything.' I held his hands.

'You will date me in the future.'