X

Haeun pov

Haeun calm down he just needs help! It's not like he's doing this on purpose. He's six for heavens sake! I nodded and bent down to his height. I pulled off his shirt and saw his cute chubby tummy. I just wanted to kiss it, but that would be too weird.

I then pulled down his pants and he wiggled out of them. I giggled at the sight of his iron man briefs. 'Noona! stop laughing!' He whined. I nodded and pulled off his underwear. Quickly picked him up and placed him in the bath.

Author pov

Haeun got some type of cup and poured water on his hair. How she loved his hair. She put the strawberry scented shampoo in his hair and rubbed it in. 'Noona. I-I love y-you.' He shyly stuttered. This appalled her and she shook it off. 'Noona loves you more.' She kissed his forehead. Haeun took the cup and poured it on his head. Then she took the honey conditioner and put it in his hair.

While rubbing in the conditioner Jungkook pulled out his rubber duckies. Also other bath toys. Haeun poured the water over his hair again. Jungkook cupped her cheeks and looked straight into her eyes.

She loved this baby and kissed his forehead. Haeun fell for it and Jungkook pulled her into the bath. 'Kookie!' she squeaked. He giggled and took the cup. He poured the water over her head. Haeun got out of the water. 'Don't ever do that again.' Her voice was stern and didn't crack.

Jungkook was scared of this and shyly nodded. The door downstairs opened and she knew who it was. 'Kookie, Haeun i'm home!' Mrs. Jeon shouted. How was she supposed to go downstairs while she was wet. Haeun quickly ran into the guest room and changed into dry clothes. She ran downstairs.

'Oh hey Mrs. Jeon.' Haeun giggled. 'How was Jungkook?' she asked. 'He was an absolute angel.' She smiled. Jungkook wasn't an angel in the bath. He was a complete devil! Jungkook ran downstairs and hugged Haeun's leg. Tears were running down his cheeks.

'Noona i'm sorry!'